Munchies

Steam Name: ...-=(GL)=-... Munchies

Ingame Name: Munchies

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198405485007

Have you donated to the server? Yes $94

Staff Restriction Length: 6 Months

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Mr._Valkyri3_

Reason for Staff Restriction: No Respect for Management

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): Well, I know I was pretty rude to management I do have to admit but I know I shouldn't of have done it but the reason why I wanna get this Staff Restriction removed is because I've always wanted to be staff on here I play on gaminglight 24/7 I also loved being an administration and doing my duty, The past couple of days when I was donor mod I was demoted twice for not having GL and not being in teamspeak straight away and then the third time was when I had no respect for management yet again I felt heaps bad for having ago at valk. I do have to admit I was rude to staff as well but I just have ADHD and I just get angry a lot when stuff like this happens So yet again I didn't mean to cuss and have ago at management I should of controlled my ADHD but yeah I'm heaps sorry for what I have done. I've been on GamingLight for a bit now and I'm not trying to get perm banned or anything but yeah I'm so sorry too Mr._Valkyri3_ for disrespecting you I do like you a lot you're a great owner I just got heaps angry that day.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-support 

Never disrespect the management 

caught you that day being rude to multiple officers NITRP (verbal warning has been given and told him if he screamed at them again I would warn him)

i don’t think you are ready to be staff 

invalid steam id 

-support

-support 

caught you that day being rude to multiple officers NITRP (verbal warning has been given and told him if he screamed at them again I would warn him)

invalid steam id 

poll needed

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

-support 

invalid steam id 

poll needed

I love you sometimes and w  have fun but you need to learn when to stop and that enough is enough. 

Your profile picture is immature, you’re very disrespectful and you get triggered on a regular basis and mess with peoples stuff.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-support 

invalid steam id 

poll needed

I love you sometimes and w  have fun but you need to learn when to stop and that enough is enough. 

Your profile picture is immature, you’re very disrespectful and you get triggered on a regular basis and mess with peoples stuff.

yea

from what i see you always break rules and minge and on the staff job too

ive seen some things you have done that mess with people and are just unreasonable 

Edited by noot
I have also had to demote u on PD for nitrp/and such

-support 

invalid steam id 

poll needed

You were really dissing Valkyri3, you sshoulsnt be sense you were a staff member