Blackout’s T-mod application

Blackout

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?: SWAT PVT Blackout XR17 / LCPL Blackout 1A27

2. What is your steam name?: Blackout

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:88897219

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i have never been staff before, but i have some knowledge of basic ULX commands.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I first joined some where around April 2017 i think, went on a little break and came back now about 2-3 months ago.

6. What date did you make your forums account? Around 1 month ago.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have 1 warn.

9. Have you donated? I have not donated.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes i have read them and understand.

12. Timezone: CET (UTC+1)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that i deserve this rank because i keep an eye on the chat at all times, so i can quickly see if someone needs help. Also i believe you should choose me because i wouldn’t give to grave punishments because i know most people who breaks rules sometimes would regret it if they get banned, however if someone broke rules i would give out fitting punishments. I wouldn’t be too nice, but not too harsh. I would also keep calm during all staff sits.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly i would jail him/her to prevent them from trying to run away from sit. Then i would try to get the person to calm down, if failing to comply i would voice mute them. I would then explain that he/she can’t go around mass RDMing people and explain how it ruins the enjoyment of this server for other people. Then once i got it all sorted out i would issue him/her a 10,000 second minge for mass RDM and possibly a warn for staff disrespect.

The poll menu is very hidden so I wouldn't sin you for that. 

I recommend that you wait a bit before applying. You are fairly new to the community. I find that having a successful staff team requires there to be trust between member and staff.

This can only be built by acquiring friendship with the regular players of the server.

Also, note that tmod can only minge for 300 seconds; the handbook does say 10k seconds for mass RDM, so no fault to you. 

+/- support. 

+/- support

Did put some effort

No poll

Tmods cant minge for 10k seconds

Friendly

Seen in game sometimes

Get known in community and try putting more effort in

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

need to change lay out as it is currently hard to read

Over all +/- Support 

all reasons above

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18