Trial Moderator - Mörder

Bob Jobs

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?: Mörder

2. What is your steam name?: Quil180

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:158447897

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was an admin and moderator on other servers before I left them.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing on early December, 2017.

6. What date did you make your forums account? On December 29, 2017.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? My current rank is VIP+.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0 warns.

9. Have you donated? Yes, I have bought VIP+.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the guidelines.

12. Timezone: CST/Central Standard Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I deserve this rank because I am good at handling the problems that you staff handle, I know most of the rules, I follow all the rules, I am a fast learner of all things, and I have been committed to the server ever since I have joined. Even if I'm not accepted I will still have a respectful attitude to the Staff Team. I am a pretty patient person and I believe I don't get mad easily.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would bring the person to where I am. Then I would talk to them calmly. If they proceed to curse I would give them a Verbal Warning. If they continue to keep on cursing I would minge them for 300 seconds and Warn them for Mass RDM and Staff Diss, and when they most likely player diss I would warn them for that also. Then I would call a higher up staff member. If for some reason there is no higher ups online I would keep on minging them till a higher up staff member comes online.

+/- support 

good app

know all rules not most 

haven't seen in TS 

have seen in game 

good luck

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18