john smith staff App

Dexter56

1. What is your in-game name?: John Smith

2. What is your steam name?: John smith

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:82452928

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I have I have been an Admin on a dark rp server and I was a Donor Mod on Gaminglight policeRp

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 years ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? Sep 1 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 3

1. Have you donated? yes a lot

2. What rank are you applying for? T-mod Or Mod if I could

3. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

4. Timezone: east coast

5. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

6. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I Think I deserve this rank because I love helping people I feel like i can bring a lot to gaminglight as a staff member I would never Disrespect Other players and most important I would never Disrespect my higher ups and there was a lot of times were there were no staff on and people think its ok to failrp and RDM and i don't think that's ok at all i want to inforce the rules and have fun doing it and most important I would never abuse my power. I always wanted to be staff on a big server like gaminglight and I'm really to do so. I'm really to commit my self to this server and i hope I can bring a lot of fun doing it.

7. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? (If I'm A T-mod) i would bring him to me and ask him why and if he curse at me i would gag him and if he spams chat i would mute him and i would tell him there no reason to do this. this is a great server to play on. and then I would warn him for RMDx4 and staff diss. Then i would get a higher up to jail him for 3600 or minge him.

8. (If I was a Mod)  i would bring him to me and ask him why and if he curse at me i would gag him and if he spams chat i would mute him and i would tell him there no reason to do this. this is a great server to play on. and then I would warn him for RMDx4 and staff diss. Then i would Minge or jail him for 3600 sec

+Support

Staff experience

Seen in alot on administrator

Good app in detail

Low warns

Good luck!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

+ Support 

You seem like an honestly good player who only wants the best for the server. Along with that two years of playing is much more than many of the high ranked staffed have played and you have managed to play pay that long. 

I hope to see you as staff in the future, good luck!