Zeeptin

Squad fam, roll out!

Edited by Aowwl
Had to fam my squad

Police Master Sergeant

US Army Sergeant Major

Former RU Captain

——————————————————————————————

If A is success in life, then A is equal to x plus y plus z.

Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

- Albert Einstein

This is Perfect But Zeeptin i wounder are you able to make it so The highest ranking in a Squad gets the Squad Leader :), But Either way Great Addon

MilitaryRP:  US General |  RU General | Head Admin

PoliceRP: ARU Sergeant Major | FBI Special Agent In Charge | Staff Moderator

This is Perfect But Zeeptin i wounder are you able to make it so The highest ranking in a Squad gets the Squad Leader :), But Either way Great Addon

Idk about this because this could cause issues if the highest rank goes afk or if the higher rank doesn't want to be the squad leader. Or if two members of the squad have the same rank.

Edited by Socktator.(Perry)

Shock Commander Perry

Formerly: MilitaryRP Head of Staff/US GOA

"Brave men didn't die face down in the Vietnam muck so I could not style on you."-El-P RTJ3

Idk about this because this could cause issues if the highest rank goes afk or if the higher rank doesn't want to be the squad leader.

"I am king of the world" Jack-Titanic

World " hell no" kills jack

SZ  Commander 

MPO

PD SGT

TROOPER

FBI SA

The only issue I find with the newest squad update, is the size of the squads are a problem (Not blaming ya for it, there's probably nothing you can do about that) when there are mass amounts of players for each faction 8 per squad makes it hard sometimes for players to tell friendlies and foes apart (yes it has happened) and thus Friendly fire ensues, another issue I have noticed is that when aiming through the scope of a sniper the names above the head can block the target you are aiming at if they are nearby, thus making some shots difficult to hit. Again its not your fault but I just thought it would be good to voice an opinion. Overall a good gamemode and community!

The only issue I find with the newest squad update, is the size of the squads are a problem (Not blaming ya for it, there's probably nothing you can do about that) when there are mass amounts of players for each faction 8 per squad makes it hard sometimes for players to tell friendlies and foes apart (yes it has happened) and thus Friendly fire ensues, another issue I have noticed is that when aiming through the scope of a sniper the names above the head can block the target you are aiming at if they are nearby, thus making some shots difficult to hit. Again its not your fault but I just thought it would be good to voice an opinion. Overall a good gamemode and community!

I made a post in the suggestion section about this

"I am king of the world" Jack-Titanic

World " hell no" kills jack

SZ  Commander 

MPO

PD SGT

TROOPER

FBI SA