Aaron Faustin's Community Resignation :(

Aaron Faustin

After many weeks of reflection, doubts, and finally realization, I must announce my resignation from this amazing community. Over the course of many many years I've had the privilege to meet some amazing people and work alongside some very dedicated and passionate individuals. I will never forget the countless memories and experiences I've gained here. Over the course of over 6 years I've spent time on Police RP, Military RP, SCP RP, Imperial RP, Rust, and probably some others. I've seen many people come and go, different folks in management, and watched our servers evolve over time.

Unfortunately, due to increasing commitments, I find myself unable to continue to dedicate the time and energy that this community deserves. Between working 60+ hours a week and preparing to start college this fall, my schedule has become overwhelmingly busy. Balancing all of my responsibilities leaves me with little to no time to effectively contribute here.

I want to express; seriously how proud and grateful I am to have been able to witness the amount of work people consistently put in. Both in staff as well as in department command. Keep up the fantastic work here.

Thank you all.

@ZeeptinI absolutely admire the time and effort you put into your servers on a daily basis. I wish nothing but the best for you, this community, and all of your future endeavors.
@NimoThanks for letting me into JMT. Also, you're fucking hilarious. There are always good laughs when you're around.
@LeakyYou're a great friend and a mentor for anyone to look up to. Thank you for letting me lead Shadow Legacy.
@[GL]MyanDaBeast You always have the best events!
@WillI'm a better forklift driver than you LMAO.
@MatildaYour commitment to the community is obvious. You work hard in every project you do and have a good laugh while doing it.
@Kitty.bad driver.
@GantaThanks for allowing me into State. I hope I made you proud.
@KasperI'm not going to write anything here... were still going to talk.
@TrumpoThe OG Boss. Great leader, great friend.
@RussTimeThanks for allowing me to hand over SL to you when it was needed. You're a great leader. I see how hard you work with all the different things you do in this community.
@Chip&DailAbsolutely phenomenal Swat Commander and my favorite russian.
@DaksHourYou were a great trooper. I miss your trainings.
@DuckyYou were amazing in swat and now you're amazing in PD. You are going places.
@Ion DavisIonman himself. You did a great job taking over after chip left. I really, truly wish I could have spent more time under your command!!
@RTMMThanks a ton for helping me with CRC and picking up my slack towards the end.
@Jim PickettDude, you are incredible. You have been killing it from day one. You are absolutely going places. Keep up the great work in everything you do!

There are probably a ton I missed and dozens more I could have added. Don't feel bad if you didn't get a mention. SO many people have impacted my experience here!

Edited by Aaron Faustin

• Manager

Wish you the best of luck, sad to see you go.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

BRO WHATTTTTT

This was not on the list of things that was supposed to happen this year 😞 

RIP, pls come back to SL to at least hangout o7

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Stay safe Aaron, you were amazing and I knew I could always go to you for help. I'll see you in the retirement home one day brother, if you ever need anything PLEASE feel free to reach out to me!

o7

mo6Mg8P.png

Sad to see ya go Aaron, its been great working with you! Dont forget to come visit sometime and thank you for the mention- it's very true. 

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Even though I know we still we be in contact it's so sad to see you go. I've had such an amazing time with you around the server and a special thanks to all the work you put into helping State, thank you ❤️

Aaron. My boy!!! You helped me through my time as staff and in SL thank you for your time in the server and I hope to see you around some time soon. Keep moving buddy, good luck. You will be missed brother. o7

mV3le33.png

YOU CAN'T QUIT IF I FIRE YOU FIRST!

In all seriousness, thank you for being such an amazing person, Aaron. You were a major help with SWAT and will go down as one of the most honorable command members we have ever had. I wish you the best of luck on all your upcoming endeavors and MAKE SURE YOU COME AROUND SOMETIMES, SIR! 

xog9vpF.png

It's sad seeing you go. You was a great Person in SL. I will miss you like all of us will.

Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• Head Admin

Meet me in the Lowe's parking lot, you and I are going to settle this little debate over who's the better forklift driver >:)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed