COL

In-Game Name:
RussTime

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:52610084

Current Rank:
MAJ

How long have you been in your current rank?:
2 months and 23 days (at the current time of writing this)

What timezone are you in?:
CST

How many Warns do you have?:

Permission:
Deputy Commissioner BruceyBoyo 1K-7

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):
Currently I hold many positions within the server of which I believe have all been useful in the advancement of how I act and help out with anything within the server and especially the Police Department. I think I should be promoted not only cause I believe I have great leadership skills, but as well as the skills to overcome hard challenges, adapt to different situations, and am a very active and available person. I believe that by me becoming a COL, I can help a little bit more than I would have been able to before as a MAJ. I believe I can continue to use the skills I have gained from my many command positions I currently hold and the many other positions I have held in the past. Another reason as to why I think I deserve the promotion to COL is that I have been working towards this position since I joined PD. I feel I have proved myself more than capable to obtain and hold this position and do it very well and I don't doubt that many others would agree. Finally I think I should be promoted to COL because I know and understand all the circumstances and difficulties I will have to overcome while I hold this position and I know without a doubt that I can handle those situations.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):
Yes

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT 1LT 1CR01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF PVT 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+support

You go king🫡

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective. Because if not, there's absolutely no point."

+Support

I don't know you personally RussTime, but every time I log onto Teamspeak, I always see you in the PoliceRP channels for hours on end, and from the support of the people above this I can see that they trust you and they think you deserve a shot and I believe you do too.

NewProject(2).png.f76ba5c8bf2a107894d1603555c12969.png