Titan's Vice marshal Application

titan_Hawk

Posted (edited)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Titan

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I strive to take charge of this branch, confident in my ability to lead starfighters to glory. My commitment to this branch is unwavering, I actively recruit new members to cultivate a dynamic and engaged community, and I know I sort of recently rank transferred to sf but I have gained a bunch of knowledge and I believe I am ready for Vice Marshal . If appointed as a commander for starfighters, I will focus on watching over the battalion and helping other command members if they need it. Drawing from my extensive experience as a former 501st VCMDR, shock LTCOL, and Purge CPT, I believe in my ability to contribute effectively to the advancement of the branch.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,598:54https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/gmod/4604844

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The core responsibility of a branch commander is to lead, aid, and guide the regiment. Commanders ensure that officers, NCOs, and enlisted personnel adhere to standards and contribute to the regiment's prosperity. They oversee operations, collaborate with higher command, and foster cohesion within the branch.  Making sure that all nco's and officers are getting quota done and all there trainings caught up.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I was a former 501st VCMDR, shock LTCOL, and Purge CPT. I know I have little to none experience in navel but I believe that I have learned from the commander of sf that I am prepared for command again. I am willing to help my fellow command team and HCOM with any task they might need. I can be reached at any point of time and can be on almost everyday at 5 Est. I have been watching the sf command team and learning all I could and now I fell like I am ready. I will admit I still have things to learn but I am willing to go through the trouble of learning everything I can. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday after class unless I have a ton of homework (I'm in college)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Edited by titan_Hawk

Current SF Squadron Leader, EX Shock LTCOL, 501ST VCMDR, Purge CPT.
LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE.

+support this guy is a very good man he is good at his job and is a friendly guy willing to help with many things

• Like 1

hi im jimmy

current: 1207 Sev

former: Tank SHC CSM (and also enlisted) IC DME CPL 501st HVYAL, (coolest) ARCAL Hammer, COL for 10 mins, & VCMDR | DT Sarlacc SPC SF Onyx WO © 4568 Blu © 4457 Reaper

+ Massive Support

-I have known titan for a long while now and i think that he will make an amazing vice commander for SF he displays amazing leadership potential and is just an all around amazing guy 

• Like 1

Current: SF Vice Marshall Razor

EX: Nova Black Hole Squadron Officer CPT Razor , Purge Heavy Lead 1st LT Worth,

Med SSGT Worth

+ MASSIVE SUPPORT +

-This guy is an OG and has loads of CMD experience and would do SF great. Would even say he would make it better, best choice out of all the SF I believe. Get this man Vice Marshal!

• Like 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator/Admin | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

+Support

Don't know you personally Titan, but I've seen you around the server, the teamspeak and around discord, and while I haven't physically spoken to you face-to-face, the people talking about you really do admire you, especially SF and Navy, I've been trying to get around the teamspeak channels of each regiment trying to learn new people/names and your name is one that just keeps jumping up and for the first time of hearing someone's name so many times, its all been good things and that's what a Command Member represents entirely. And looking at your track record of roleplay positions, you've been Command before and had the opportunity then, why not again, I do really hope you go far in SF and in Command ranks and that you stick around for a while so I can finally come say Hi one of these days! Also I will need a Lambda training course one of these days, keep crashing them with my VIPs inside.

• Like 1

NewProject(2).png.f76ba5c8bf2a107894d1603555c12969.png

+Support
He does Great work in SF
did amazing while with the 501st
from what i know, has a lot of experience
would make a great Vice Marshal

• Like 1

CURRENT: 501st Vice Commander Mox

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cans locked this topic