2 members have voted

1. 1. Classy for Vice Commander?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
Classy

2. What Regiment are you applying for?
69th Battalion

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch?
I have desired to set an example for prospective Enlisted, NCOs, and Officers who I hope to keep inspiring. Because the Medical Corps is my family, I will continue treating every member with the same respect and decency that they showed me. I want the battalion to be more than just those that make surgeries, experiments, healing, and giving out armor. I want them to be friends and family, to be the best they can be while still having fun.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
3 Weeks in-game. Joined 9/27/2023

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?
In order to effectively manage the battalion as a unified entity, it is essential to provide guidance to the Officers responsible for leading the battalion, while ensuring that they follow the instructions given by the command. This involves acting as the intermediary between the High Command, the Commander, and the battalion, thereby maintaining the integrity of the Chain of Command. Furthermore, it is crucial to issue clear and sufficient orders that can be readily comprehended by the troopers under their command.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :
In my role, it is important to demonstrate respect for all my battalion members, ensuring their needs are met and support is readily available when requested. I actively engage with my battalion by sharing concepts and involving them in collaborative efforts. Also, I am committed to ensuring that every individual's voice is heard during our meetings, unbiased of whether they put forward positive or negative suggestions or questions. It is my desire that all individuals, regardless of their rank, Enlisted, NCOs, or Officers, are treated with equal respect. Additionally, I emphasize the importance of lower-ranking individuals showing respect to those in positions of authority. 

7. How often can you be Online? :
At least 4 hours per day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No.

Current: 69th Battalion COL | Admin 

+support
-Active
-Friendly
-No issues
-Keeps up with quota

Overall I believe he is a good pick for the job.

Retired: Star Fighter Group Captain Chief Aviation Officer Inferno Squad Lead | Naval Senior Officer x3 |
Imperial Staff Member

Current: Imperial Commando Officer | 501st Officer | First Ever IC Hazmat LeadImperial Senior Moderator | 
Forum Diplomat

+support

-good guy

- Dedicated to the battalions he's in

-he's more of a serious  RP'er which we need more of

- I believe he would make a good VCMDR

- Since it's a command position application it could use a little more detail and depth

Edited by clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Resin locked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

General Resin

Lead Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster