Staff report on Matilda UMC / Syp KIlling- Denied

iraqi shepard

Your In-Game Name: Iraqi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:530033594

Staff member's In-Game Name: Matilda

What did they do? Matilda temped with syp after I made the report snappy tped to the base and Matilda said it wasn't a fail base and told him to cancel the sit. after me and Bellingham made a big deal out of it they changed the material and walked away with no punishment. the fact a super admin can get a sit closed on her just because she said so and end up lying since the base was fail is ridiculous. when i built my base she and 4 other admins scoured every corner of it so it seems unrealistic she can base there and use the base to defend and not find a single problem wrong with it.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://clipchamp.com/watch/aKWLbSwZGUu (clip of the raid itself the fail base and the aftermath) Bellingham scout and snappy who took the sit all agreed it was a fail base and snappy even said he "couldn't see him at all" when Bellingham went behind the shooting window.

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Matilda should get either a staff warning or in game warning for abuse of power/failbase because she tried to authenticate the base and say it was not a fail base to get the sit cancelled but it was a fail base so she attempted to use her power to not get in trouble. 

@Matilda

I mean I kinda wanta hear Matilda's and snappy's side before actually giving an opinion that is fully fleshed out but the base is odd but that's more of a player report thing. I don't really see any proof directly of her being biased as well the convo between snappy and Matilda didn't happen Infront of you or you just didn't clip it. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

in the words of snappy a "jmt says its not a fail base" after asking who it was he didn't want to say but Bellingham found out it was Matilda. She lied about the base being fine while also not trying to let me know it was her because i would have called her out on it. 

Is this the base I pointed out like, literally day 1 of map change*? Haven't played much lately but it looks familiar, the one in subs taking up 2 houses right and over the 1x8 height limit with non-wireframe / transparent fences right?

Edited by Falcons
"wipe" ---> "map change" i play too much Rust.

-Support

Being apart of the sit taking, tping to the sit as some staff were confused on a issue and were asking for help in staff chat. I tped not knowing matilda was there. Being apart of the sit, Matilda was trying to see if the fence was not see through and was testing with other staff that id why there was 3 staff exlcuding me. There from my pov was no bias in the sit. All she was doing was trying to see if the fence was indeed not see through. And what zeeptin said from thr clip is just a headache.

I think a actual clip from the sit would be great to provide before providing evidence like that. I also explained to bellingham the whole situation.What i explained to brllingham is why we didnt warn and that it is just a minor mistske and easily fixable.I did end up changing the fence material and saying its a small mistake and that if it happens again then he'll be warned for fail base due to the nature of conflict at the base.

Overall, i was the other jmt there and concluded that the material was the only problem and that he fixed it. It was a small minor mistake and that matilda was trying to figure it out with the other staff how it was.

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp