Universal law enforcement document suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Nick Hunter

What you want to see? - EHC and HC coming together to create and to consistently maintain a spreadsheet of the following:

• All violations with proper ticket price amounts (Vehicle violations, other, etc.)
  • All misdemeanors with proper jail times (List all charges that will result with 1-2 years)
  • All felonies with proper jail times (List all charges that will result in 2+ years)

Why should we add it? - So all departments can be on the same page when it comes to the enforcement of law violators. All departments will have a say, and we will all follow the same enforcement document.

What are the advantages of having this? - 

• Eliminates the confusion of having to guess jail times for certain scenarios.
  • Gives officers the confidence to do their job and have a document that is constantly maintained to ensure unanimity and department organization.
  • Gives officers the right tools to succeed
  • Prevents wrong jail times, unlawful arrests, unlawful citations, and other unlawful police action.
  • Can be used to aid law enforcement in court as a point of referral.
  • Can always be edited and updated by EHC and SMT if needed to meet the needs of an everchanging server.

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content - N/A

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

+ Support

It would be cool if we had one document to maintain. We could have the main sections for all law enforcement departments/agencies and separate areas with department/agency-specific guidelines.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

7 hours ago, David said:

+ Support

It would be cool if we had one document to maintain. We could have the main sections for all law enforcement departments/agencies and separate areas with department/agency-specific guidelines.

Absolutely.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+Support. 

I agree with this alot that alot of departments seem to handle things very differently. I know that some departments hand out harsher punishments than others to criminals which ends up in criminals thinking and this is all just an example. 

PD Shows up: They aren't hard enough so they are likely to kill them or just accept a ticket. 

Tac show ups: They nearly won't surrender because they know they'll get a harsh sentence. 

FBI Shows up: Depends on the guys day. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 12:06 AM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support. 

I agree with this alot that alot of departments seem to handle things very differently. I know that some departments hand out harsher punishments than others to criminals which ends up in criminals thinking and this is all just an example. 

PD Shows up: They aren't hard enough so they are likely to kill them or just accept a ticket. 

Tac show ups: They nearly won't surrender because they know they'll get a harsh sentence. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 3:06 PM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support. 

On 9/29/2023 at 1:06 AM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2023 at 11:06 PM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support. 

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC