Redacted's staff app - Denied

snukums782

What is your in-game name?: Redacted

What is your steam name?: Gir

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:545705841

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Gir#6666

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): I been a staff member on this server before back in 2020 as well as admin level for backroom servers, darkrp, and miitary.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3/15/2018 

What date did you make your forums account? Not sure but around 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 6 (Warns were from 2019-2022) 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) PLAT

Are you a staff member in another community? Currently, yes for backrooms 

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: WST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been playing on this server for so long that I honestly know the rules by heart and even though at times I'm wild on the game I still stick to the rules no matter what happens, I've grown in the past 5+ years and been able to gain the knowledge and experience to be a mod that will be biased towards all situations and be able to bring out the good game situation for this server. I'm friendly to most and all the old players know me if not of me so they know how much I love this server and hope to bring some light to gaming light.

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are assessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated, and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? In this situation I would tell them to calm down and thank them for waiting for the result of the situation if it comes to a point where they break server rules by the toxicity then I will give them a verbal warning and if it continues I will clip it and give them a warning in case they want to make another sit with a higher up so they know they broke the rules.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?:  I would request a tap of it from them or other players to see if its an accident or he did it intentionally. If it comes down to the case of him doing it intentionally then he will be verbally warned and if them do it again he will be warned and possibly kicked from the server depending on how often he does it, if it messes with others game play and or if it dangers the servers health.

+support

Redacted is one of the best mfs I've seen in gaminglight and hes been in gaminglight for a good while been chatting in the discord and everything, CI R&D Redacted gonna make his return?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

38 minutes ago, Tazza said:

+support

Redacted is one of the best mfs I've seen in gaminglight and hes been in gaminglight for a good while been chatting in the discord and everything, CI R&D Redacted gonna make his return?

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

12 hours ago, Lovelock said:

- Never seen you before

- No proof of warns

- No vote poll

- Staff for another Community

I will also note that there is no record of you in the SCP Discord at all

For the reasons above I am giving you a -support on this application

Like lovelock said, i dont see you be on the staff team due to you being active on another community -support

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

On 9/4/2023 at 10:03 AM, Piller said:

This isn't showing up. Please make sure this is correct.

The proper one is 'snugums'

+Support 

Redacted is decent and definitely more capable then other people 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

You were told to leave d block because you were criticizing Gensec, then branch dissed, then proceeded to go out of your way to target me and jones. 

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT