Police Scanner for criminals - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

ZoeyPlaysGames

What you want to see? - A buyable entity from a black market dealer that allows criminals to hear police radio chatter.

Why should we add it? -  More RP and adds a benefit to basing criminals of a potential raid.

What are the advantages of having this? - creates more use for jobs on the server i.e blackmarket dealer

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - Due to the new radio being custom coded by SMT I suggest we should also custom code the entity as well!

Thank you for reading my suggestion!

• Like 1

+Support 

I think its a cool idea however I think that there should be a secure channel that only lets say Tactical teams can use like in real life the police do have a more secure channel that scanners don't pick up on. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

14 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

I think its a cool idea however I think that there should be a secure channel that only lets say Tactical teams can use like in real life the police do have a more secure channel that scanners don't pick up on. 

i dont care GIF 

-Support this is a terrible idea, criminal gangs already have a lot of upper hand on PD with CCs there is no need for people to know PD is chasing someone or PD is looking for someone. it causes so much problems and doesn't help PD at all.

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

On 9/1/2023 at 4:37 PM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2023 at 7:37 AM, [GL] Locus said:

+Support 

• 4 weeks later...

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC