Tac armour and health - Denied

INXOG2

What you want to see? -  Tacs health and armour to be increased !

Why should we add it? -  As it stands there is sadly more crim than Gov online.. When it comes too raids and general Things tac respond too We just get killed and are instantly out of the fight!.. Crim CC's are very much already nearly at the same margin for health, Yet they also have mini guns and there is 2-3 of them just ripping you to shreds!.. It really has reduced fun, Tac dont stand a chance unless there is multiple of you which currently there rarely is ! 

What are the advantages of having this? - Even things out a little bit 

Who is it mainly for? - Tac

Links to any content - 

2 hours ago, INXOG2 said:

What you want to see? -  Tacs health and armour to be increased !

Why should we add it? -  As it stands there is sadly more crim than Gov online.. When it comes too raids and general Things tac respond too We just get killed and are instantly out of the fight!.. Crim CC's are very much already nearly at the same margin for health, Yet they also have mini guns and there is 2-3 of them just ripping you to shreds!.. It really has reduced fun, Tac dont stand a chance unless there is multiple of you which currently there rarely is ! 

What are the advantages of having this? - Even things out a little bit 

Who is it mainly for? - Tac

Links to any content - 

Gov already has higher armor and run speed. If you are expecting to 1 v 3 criminals then think about that for a second. XD

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

Neutral

They literally just did a change in the tac teams armor of scaling them down, I doubt they would want to raise them again. However, I do believe a little more armor would be nice as currently crim just melt right through tac teams.

• Like 1

logan2.png

On 8/24/2023 at 4:16 AM, Jbane56 said:

-support

You shouldn't be running into situations where you're outnumbered anyways. If you feel there's more crim than gov, then maybe do some tryouts instead of making tac more op than they already are. 

I disagree! so as i stated as it stands there is only the odd tac person on! If there is a bank robbery of per say 5 crim.. im going to get minced as soon as i walk into bank.. So it makes it very un-enjoyable ! To the point where Tac & PD will just stop responding to situations

On 8/23/2023 at 11:52 PM, David said:

Gov already has higher armor and run speed. If you are expecting to 1 v 3 criminals then think about that for a second. XD

So what your saying is just dont respond to anything where i know im out numbered.. Even 2-1 with any weapons.. im going too loose.. Criminals will always have the upperhand unless its 1v1 or there a minge !.. Crims guns are still so OP compared to what tac can use..

On 8/23/2023 at 7:01 PM, Logan said:

Neutral

They literally just did a change in the tac teams armor of scaling them down, I doubt they would want to raise them again. However, I do believe a little more armor would be nice as currently crim just melt right through tac teams.

Some weapons shred through anyone and usually even tho we have radios, not all gov is together at times. Crim can also have a wide range of weapons that most gov can’t use. I think maybe a armor increase in the lower ranks would be good cause then you won’t have people that are learning how to do their job, get shredded in 2 secs by a L85.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)