Kevin's retirement I suppose.

K e v

I'm not good at making goodbye so bear with me alright? Alright thank you!

State.. state.. state..

Long time ago, I joined Gaminglight. At the time younger and full of time, I played this server for hours on end t'ill I was tired.
I joined State invited by Frog. He showed me State and it's abilities. He showed me how incredible the server was and really got me to stay.

Recently, life took back what was his.. time. Time is a valuable thing we don't recognize before it's too late. 

Weeks ago, I realized that life took it back. Work.. work.. work. 
This summer was crazy. I never seen time go so fast. 
You never believed your parents when you were a kid when they told you "Have fun while you have time, when you'll be an adult time will pass by so fast".
Welp... guess what? They were f**king right. 

In 2020 I had all time in the world in 2023 I seek the time like it's some sort of gold. 

Long and many times have I considered retiring.. but today it's not just a thought. It's an action. 
Late on Department head work.. Activity started to go down.. The fun taken out of Gmod.. The ones I called my friend also gone.. 
Now..
Now is the time I say goodbye or Salut a la prochaine!

In Conclusion, I spent well over 3000 hours with Gaminglight stamped somewhere in the back of my head like it was some sort of assignment given by a teacher.
I just wish I could find the fun in Gmod again but I can't. 

Special thanks

Cammy: Cammy, I do not know where to start. You've been an incredible friend but also an inspiration. I thank you for giving me the chance you gave me and I thank you for the tones of laughed we had. There is so much I could say about you. I don't know how to proceed but let's end this with a Thank you.

ICE: Ice.. ice.. ice. Bro what is there to say this is not a goodbye. Call me when you can finally change the V6 for a V8...

Ganta: Hey Ganta! I know that the last time we spoke it wasn't about something good. I know that we could've acted differently on both side but I just wanna say that if I had to restart my journey in State and had to pick a LTC again it would probably be you. We formed a Great team!

✞ 7:8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.

Spart: Where is my beer?!

Matilda: Thanks for sticking up with me. 

Disengard: You and your temper... come play Ready or not you moose.

To everyone else... Thank you for the chance. There is so many people I could talk about but even if you're not specified here it doesn't mean I don't got a speech for you. Just hit my Dm I'll say what I think about some of you and how you guys gave me the joy to play this server. Thank you from the bottom of my Heart.

Maybe i'll add more onto this idk!

Edited by K e v
  • Thanks 1

Trooper Colonel Kevin 1K68
Former C.E.R.T Commander Kev 1K68

-----------------------------------
S.R.T GYSGT Kev 1R78

Thank you Kev. Gaminglight was definitely more enjoyable with you here. I agree with you, time is harder to see now, for myself included. I truly appreciate the days when Spart, you, and I, would cruise around and genuinely have a good time. I wish you the best of luck brother, please, stay in touch. Thank you again Kev o7