Player Report - Lovelock

Dagger

Your in game name: Ender/D1 Freeman I

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441649770

The player's in game name: Lovelock

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:31955958

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 8/19/2023, 1PM EST I think

What did the player do: FailRP - Giving callouts in TS while OOC

I wanna start this off by saying that normally I wouldn't be this petty about a report, and only decided to make it because of Lovelocks explanation in the clip. For context, the reason I was in D5 TS was because there were I think 4 or 5 D5 online, but non of them were actually helping to keep the site secure from all the D-Class escaping. Me and Mark decided to go investigate, and figured out that all the D5 were just sitting in bunks talking to each other. That's about when the clip starts. Mark and me are moving to leave, when Lovelock leaves bunks with his physgun out. We respect that he's OOC and let him pass, only for him to call us out in TS as we start to walk away from MTF bunks, getting us both killed. Normally this all wouldn't really annoy me, but Lovelock will threaten to warn people in the middle of RP situations about the littlest of things, so it seems kind of silly to break the rules yourself and try to justify it with "I'm a staff member". He also just came off as so hostile towards everyone in the TS channel man...

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1pK8WCxgSXmThY/d1337ttlVrc7?invite=cr-MSxnOTAsMTk1MDg4Mjks

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn for FailRP

Any extra information: Sorry Eevee

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

+Support Yeahhhhh Thats clear meta game, I'm glad you were in the TeamSpeak channel however I will say ender If you're on EOI and in TS that's fine but on D class Kinda stay to like maybe a CI Comms or something just because yknow using any info we say is also meta gaming but! 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

21 minutes ago, Sean Johnson said:

+Support NCO's and staff should be leading by example

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

40 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

Ok I am not going to lie I was not thinking so that is a stupid move on my side for which I am truly sorry as sometimes I say stupid shit

34 minutes ago, Sean Johnson said:

+Support NCO's and staff should be leading by example

Nobody-03 "The new comer"/D5 SFTO DHRO SM Wolfychu

EX D5 FTO SRO SGT Kaneki/Sec CPL Fish/H.L.P.R bot aA7 

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |