General Suggestion - Flex the Non-combatant rule

starr

What are you suggesting? - Include in the rules for engagement of non-combatants for CI that "Non-combatants can be captured/killed if interfering with CI themselves and/or their goals." (EX: If a maintenance member were to clearly call out CI while they're running by, the maintenance member would be eligible to termination from the CI members.)

How would this change better the server? - It would actually encourage the scary feeling of CI raiding, meanwhile now it seems like a cartoonish mexican standoff where if there's no E4 you can just stand there and mess with CI as much as possible without punishment. Not only including them on more teamwork and possible RP for the Foundation, but it also monitors any mingy non-combatant(s) that may simply just use the invulnerability to indirectly and/or directly mess up a raid either lightly or majorly. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - May have the effect of causing more kills towards non-combatants, however when given up to possible staff in a sit area, can be settled and corrected.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Hopefully both CI and Foundation.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

insert cliched signature 

+Support

I thought there was something in Medical/Maint/Research SOP about not being able to call out CI/GOI but maybe I'm wrong. However, there should be fear to calling out a deadly group of people that can/will kill or kidnap you if you fuck up.

Edited by Mary

Free From GL ❤️

+/- Support

This isnt already allowed? Ngl I just mow down whoever I know is actively being an obstacle to a raid, I thought that was just how that works. My only problem with this is wording, what is and isnt considered "interference" needs to be more narrowed down, because I will definitely spend more time in sits than in raids.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+SUPPORT

They already don't follow what they're supposed to do and sit in a corner by some of them SOPS yet they still try to roam and bait getting hit just so they can fight.  Would definitely make it better if we can just eliminate them when they blatantly call CI out.

Clarkie

-Support , 9 out of 10 Times CI is already called out when in LCZ where most of the Non Combatants are. And if you think they might call you out. Just fear rp cuff and strip them and take them as Hostages. 

When D-Class are out and Kill you it’s already bad, adding all of CI to its a biz much then. 

On 8/19/2023 at 7:38 AM, Mary said:

+Support

I thought there was something in Medical/Maint/Research SOP about not being able to call out CI/GOI but maybe I'm wrong. However, there should be fear to calling out a deadly group of people that can/will kill or kidnap you if you fuck up.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator