Dispatch - Denied

GL Nathan

What you want to see? - The Dispatch department come back to gaming light police rp

Why should we add it? - Back when it was still a department, to my knowledge, a lot of people liked it. The department brought value to both the government, and civilian population by organizing and assigning officers to certain calls, managing who is available and who isn't, so government departments could work as efficiently as possible. The value it brought to the civilian population was having a department dedicated for taking calls and reports, creating a better user experience overall on the server. and their are a lot of people who would love to see this department back.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would create a more organized environment on radio and between officer and government communication. the more organized environment would add another sense of professionalism and realism to the government side of police rp. it would also create new roleplay scenarios and possibly bring back some old gaminglight members to police rp who want a roleplay focused job but one that isn't affected by mechanical skills like aiming or driving. The overall advantage is to create more roleplay scenarios for both government and criminal/civilian members of the community.

Who is it mainly for? - Mainly for government communication but also for civilian/criminal jobs for roleplay scenarios

Links to any content - N/A

Note:

I'm hoping we can bring back the dispatch department. We had a lot of dedicated members who loved being in the department, and loved the extra roleplay experiences that dispatch provided. And I'm certain we will have a lot of returning members come back for dispatch. This would not only increase the engagement in the server but also increase the quality of experiences that members of the community have. I am just asking to take this into consideration as I, and many others in the community, would love to see dispatch brought back.

Nathan   Former Dispatch H.O.O

Edited by GL Nathan
  • Like 1

=-= Forum Diplomat Message =-=

Make sure your following the correct format as posted in the Suggestions section.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

1 hour ago, The Bats said:

-Support for now.

I believe we need to work on getting a larger active playerbase before we add something like this as it would be less gov on the streets during a time where we already dont have many.

verrrrrrrrrrrrry bad 

i dont care GIF 

-Support

Honestly, I believe disptach will never work out on a long run. Dispatch was tried out a couple different times and posed really useless due to activity. I was in Dispatch low command and there was barley any activity from anyone back then.

minisigforums.webp

+/- support 

+ It would be nice and feel more immersive for gov.

- Not enough active players also the amount of people with the skillset which they would also have to be on everyday then the moments no one is on dispatch it'll be just another inactive dep. 

20 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Honestly, I believe disptach will never work out on a long run. Dispatch was tried out a couple different times and posed really useless due to activity. I was in Dispatch low command and there was barley any activity from anyone back then.

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

-Support

As much I would like them to come back, it was the most inactive department that only Will got onto. Theres so many things that need fixing, Dispatch is the least of the servers worries.

Dispatch keeps coming and going, people need to realize that it will not work.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."