Shadow/AX4's Application for DT VCMDR

DT CMDR AX4

Do you think i am ready for DT Vcmdr?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i am ready for DT Vcmdr?

• Yes, Please explain why
    • No, Please explain why

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :DT SC01/Shadow

2. What Regiment are you applying for? DT 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I would love to be a Vice commander for this branch to help improve battalion activity and the battalions number and due to the fact we have had to have a Senior commander Step in for these past 2 months due to the state that DT was in and I would like to step up to the plate so that Senior Commander can move on and show he's truly a Great Junior HC Member. I Believe i have the required skills to be a Great Vice commander and I believe i have the mentality and Dedication it takes for this position. I have had a few previous command experiences such as First ever Tenn Graneet to run RE alongside being a Rear Admiral for the Navy back when it was Equivalent  to a Commander Position. I feel as if I have improved over the time I have not been on this server and i Truly believe I am ready for a Command Position once again. My time within DT over these past months have been one of the best Moments of my life the friends I have made here have truly helped me become better and a more Respectable person, I want this position as I truly would love to stay in this branch and truly Help DT thrive like it once used to hopefully I can get it back to the way it once Used to be, I want to improve DT in every single possible way i can. I aim to make DT one of the most active and one of the best battalions on the server once again. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? According to my battlemetrics i have 1917 hours on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a Vice Commander of a branch is to help oversee and improve not only the officer corps but the battalion as a whole. They are to make sure all members of DT are upholding the standards of a Deathtrooper and ensure they are upholding the values the Deathtroopers stand for. The most important part of a Vice Command of a branch is to make sure they have a stable officer corps and command structure that is ready to take on the position of a Vice Commander if it comes down to them resigning or being removed. They are to lead their troopers and let them know they are there if they need help with anything or ever have any concerns or questions. They are also to encourage their troopers to be active and entice them with rewards for their hard work, such as GC rewards, hilts, crystals, and promotions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me as a commander as I was trusted to be a Lead of a Whole Sub branch that oversaw multiple battalions and due to the fact I was a Rear Admiral at one point. I have been on this server for close to three years now I have learned the rights and wrongs and how to be a Command member for battalions. I am known by most old members of GL and some new. I have some pretty good experience in Leading troops due to me being a Sub branch Lead twice now and I believe i am ready to lead a whole battalion. I would like to change the current state of DT and help Improve it. I know there is a time when to Focus up and be strict and when to have fun and mess around. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be on at least 2 Hours a Day and i will always be contactable in Dms max response time is 5 hours at max.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :Yes i do 1 for Misuse of player report system which was around a year ago i believe. 

Edited by Shadow-SC01

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support this guy is great quality and can actually help dt since john is no longer acting as command for DT.

Forner Senior Commander
Former Sovereign Better than Zabuza
Creater of Saber Guard
Creator of Fleet Intel

On 8/1/2023 at 2:03 PM, Johan said:

+Support this guy is great quality and can actually help dt since john is no longer acting as command for DT.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 8/1/2023 at 11:03 AM, Johan said:

+ Support 
 Very Detailed 

Current: DT F16
Former: SF Ex Vice Marshal Newt | Ex SF Shadow Lead Teso Broosh | DT AY0 |
DT V07 DT M36

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Shadow is a very experienced member of the server as he has been in a few high-ranking positions during his time on the server, plus he has also been in GL for quite a bit now, from what I've seen from him while he's on DT, he does everything he's supposed to and more and has great tenacity and dedication to DT, in my opinion, it would honestly be a mistake to not at least let him have a chance in the VCMDR position.

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

6 hours ago, Harr y said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Shadow is a very experienced member of the server as he has been in a few high-ranking positions during his time on the server, plus he has also been in GL for quite a bit now, from what I've seen from him while he's on DT, he does everything he's supposed to and more and has great tenacity and dedication to DT, in my opinion, it would honestly be a mistake to not at least let him have a chance in the VCMDR position.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

+Support 

We love Liken. 
On a serious note as someone who has been apart of his journey from the day he joined the server He has done nothing but improve and learned from mistakes. He would be an amazing command member for DT and from what I understand is already doing great things for Seeker as their captain I can only see him getting better and better. 

Good luck lil homie!

Btw edit this app and make it prettier you know you can make it prettier than this. 😂

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 8/9/2023 at 1:11 PM, SawickM said:

+Support 

We love Liken. 
On a serious note as someone who has been apart of his journey from the day he joined the server He has done nothing but improve and learned from mistakes. He would be an amazing command member for DT and from what I understand is already doing great things for Seeker as their captain I can only see him getting better and better. 

Good luck lil homie!

Btw edit this app and make it prettier you know you can make it prettier than this. 😂

This guy is my 2nd favorite DT I think he is good canditate for DT

Forner Senior Commander
Former Sovereign Better than Zabuza
Creater of Saber Guard
Creator of Fleet Intel

On 8/9/2023 at 1:11 PM, SawickM said:

+Support 

We love Liken. 

Good luck lil homie!

+1 !!!!!

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

On 8/8/2023 at 12:46 AM, Harr y said:

MASSIVE + SUPPORT

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• 2 weeks later...