Hunt's Goodbye

HuntR

Hello all, I really did not think this day was going to come. I have always managed to find time for the community, but as of late that is really impossible and its just going to keep getting harder. I have had so much fun here and have met so many amazing people. As some of you know I came here after being SMT on Icefuse and was unsure how I was going to be treated here. I was taken in and treated with respect and kindness throughout my time here by most of the players. Of course like anyone I had some bad blood with a few people. I know some consider me the devils advocate on some situations, but just know I like to give opposing views for consideration rather then just following the grain. Its hard to think of what to say in this, but just know this place meant a lot from me and I have been trying to hold back this post, but its time. Some people know this already, but I am working on becoming a surgeon and it takes a lot of my time. 17 credit hour+ semesters not including my job and family and the extra things I do for school. My life is very hectic and maybe when it slows down I will come back. I just know that I don't want to be someone that just puts in LOA after LOA.

I am not going to do mentions due to how many people I spent my time with. If we were close you know what our time together meant to me. You are always welcome to reach out and im sure I will pop in here and there. Thank you for everything! Until next time.

• Sad 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

4 minutes ago, Trumpo said:

Hunt Hunt Hunt...

Sad to see you go man. You were a huge part of SL and you will be greatly missed.

Best of luck with everything and please come chill when you have time.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

Your welcome back to EMS at anytime as well as SL. Hope to still see you time to time

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

We will all miss you dearly, you are always welcome back into Shadow Legacy with open arms! We will always be here for you, come to us and let us know how your journey goes!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

o7, you will be missed.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• 2 weeks later...

Bruh... Lost a real one. Where do all the good ones go bro?

On 7/29/2023 at 7:20 PM, HuntR said:

Hello all, I really did not think this day was going to come. I have always managed to find time for the community, but as of late that is really impossible and its just going to keep getting harder. I have had so much fun here and have met so many amazing people. As some of you know I came here after being SMT on Icefuse and was unsure how I was going to be treated here. I was taken in and treated with respect and kindness throughout my time here by most of the players. Of course like anyone I had some bad blood with a few people. I know some consider me the devils advocate on some situations, but just know I like to give opposing views for consideration rather then just following the grain. Its hard to think of what to say in this, but just know this place meant a lot from me and I have been trying to hold back this post, but its time. Some people know this already, but I am working on becoming a surgeon and it takes a lot of my time. 17 credit hour+ semesters not including my job and family and the extra things I do for school. My life is very hectic and maybe when it slows down I will come back. I just know that I don't want to be someone that just puts in LOA after LOA.

I am not going to do mentions due to how many people I spent my time with. If we were close you know what our time together meant to me. You are always welcome to reach out and im sure I will pop in here and there. Thank you for everything! Until next time.

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command