ET ROLL CALL: 07/26/23 - 08/09/23

tylerdiffee1

ET Roll Call
Please fill out the format below! If you are on LOA from the beginning of this time period, you are automatically excused! 

Name:
Steam ID: 
Rank in Event Team:
Date of Joining Event Team:
Date since last promotion: 
Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words)?
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? 

*Failure to Fill this Document will result in removal at the end of date. *
Thank you very much guys! ~ Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

Name: Cryptonus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75973209
Rank in Event Team: SET
Date of Joining Event Team: 9/23/22
Date since last promotion: 11/23/22
Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words)? Being a part of this team has been an incredibly journey for me. Over the past year, I've not only grown as a person but also as an event team member. When I first joined I had little to no knowledge of ULX/Building/Staff tools but thanks to this awesome team, I've learned how to use them.

Furthermore, being accepted into the Event Team was a chance I'll forever be grateful for. It provided me with an opportinity to contribute to something, to create memorable experiences for others, and more. The satisfaction of seeing events come to life and watching the positive reactions from the community is beyond compare.

Being on Event Team has allowed me to grow my creativity, problem-solving skills, and leadership abilities. I believe my dedication and enthusiasm for this team and our players are evident in my contributions and interactions. I genuinely enjoy being a part of the Event Team.
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: Sprink needs to be demoted now!!! HE smells so bad! Also, give us fading doors, there are events that I've been wanting to host that would be easier to host if I had fading doors or the ability to make props invisible with the push of a button.

Edited by Above the Law

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

Name: Snaxx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184616928

Date of Joining Event Team: 4/5/23

Date since last promotion: 7/19/23

Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words)? The Event Team is a group of individuals in which i just admire. I look at all of you like family. The time I've had with all of you since my acceptance has been beyond amazing, and that is an understatement. We represent as ET. We are the reason people take interest in things going on around our site. Our job is very important, and as a team, as a group of many creative individuals, we can make anything happen. I love being able to bring a very interesting scenario onto our site and watch as the server adapts to the many different custom variables and situations. Nothing feels better than making such a good event, and peaking the interest of almost everyone on the server. That is how you know you've done more than amazing. To be able to have this effect on our community is a great accomplishment, and I would love to be a part of it for as long as i can.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? Versa is stinkier

Edited by Snaxx

Gaminglight
~{Event Admin}~
{SET}{Delta-5 WO}

~ Snaxx

Name: Versa
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:610520594
Rank in Event Team: Member
Date of Joining Event Team: 5/28/23
Date since last promotion: 6/14/23
Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words)?I want to stay on the Event Team Due to my loving to make events doing something for the whole SCP-RP community letting them have fun but semi-serious events something for them to remember down the road my goal is to be recognized as Versa he made some pretty cool events LOL but Really I want to show my visions of ideas to everyone because  I want to show my full support to the staff and event team on what I can do and show them my creativity for Roleplaying my event ideas [ plus I got a mega event I wanna do ]
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? Snaxx is stinky 

CurrentRP Ranks | Delta-5 MSGT Versa | CI CPT Ryota | Head of EOI 

Gamma-9 "Spear of the Law" Revenant E-11 WO |

FormerRP Ranks | Delta-5 2LT | E-11 2LT | Nu-7 1LT |

Name: Rose
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154381053
Rank in Event Team: Trainee
Date of Joining Event Team: 7/20/23
Date since last promotion:  7/20/23
Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words)?: I've barely been on ET but I've still managed to help out with multiple PTs and events and take tickets whenever they pop up. I've shown that I'm a helpful member both in the community and in ET, and that I have the creativity to help with unique events and to host unique PTs. I'm very active as well so I'm able to help out with ET required stuff at any time. I've also learned more and more about ULX and the different aspects of event team and it'd be a shame for me to put all of that learning to no use. 

Name: Devil Doc
Steam ID: STEAM_0:589296216
Rank in Event Team: Trial
Date of Joining Event Team: 7/1/23
Date since last promotion: Never
Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words)?
I do my job.  I've made numerous events that the playerbase has enjoed and engages a lot of people.  I'd like to say I'm a very good asset to the team.  I've helped with PT's, Mass Tests, Events, still working on helping with mega-events.  Currently planning an Agencies event.  I don't really see any reason why I should be removed from the Event Team.  Let my performance be the judge of it.  Be a real shame to remove me from Event Team and lose someone who actually does a decent amount of events and is dedicated to making the server more fun.  

Name: Catalyst
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184128807
Rank in Event Team: ETM 
Date of Joining Event Team: 06/12/2023
Date since last promotion: 06/12/2023
I joined ET because I saw gaminglight in a state where more detail oriented RP was needed, and joining ET has been able to give me the ability to do so. I've been able to take situations in a different light, creating new RP scenarios while helping branches develop their own identity. Event Team is one of the few things on gaminglight I plan on continuing with, to create and develop my skills, and I hope I am able to stay in the team to continue progressing, and bring more of my idea's to the server, such as the expedition events I've been hosting.
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?: N/A

Name:
Jerimiah
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:57344898
Rank in Event Team:
SET
05/01/2023
06/25/2023
I should remain in the event team due to my clean track record (never having missed my quota nor receiving a strike for other reasons), the initiative I show when it comes to helping others and when completing my duties as a senior member of the event team. I also take my duties in mentoring trainees very seriously as well as helping to recruit and train new members into the event team as I have shown my willingness to help during the interview process on multiple occasions. I am also no nonsense as shown by the recent incident and will continue to pursue anyone who abuses the powers provided by being a member of the event team.
NA

Former Epsilon-11 Lieutenant Colonel & HFTO | Omega-1 Lieutenant Commander

Name:
Zef
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:564399918
Rank in Event Team:
ETM
07/18/23
08/02/23
Even though I am not the best and hosting events personally and just manage to make quota each week, I do quite well in helping others with ideas, event preps, and other things like event/pt building, knowing my way around the toolgun and materials and so on. I also quite enjoy taking et sits, I know they aren't a HUGE part of being et but I still love 💖 taking them, kinda weird I know. Other than those things, I personally LOVE 💖 building. Most of the builds tend to be pretty passive but I have made pretty baller teleporters. Building has always been a passion of mine and I believe the main reason I am et and want to stay et.
NA

Name: Lava
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460198585
Date of Joining Event Team: 5/28/23
Date since last promotion: 5/28/23 
Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words)? I should remain an ET member because I enjoy organizing events that help increase server population and give away money, making people happy. I have previously co-hosted a mega event that, from what I've heard, a lot of people enjoyed. Additionally, I use my ET powers to independently host Delta-5 PTs and assist my command members by being an ET for their PTs. Moreover, I actively handle ET tickets when they become available and, during later hours when I'm free, I take tickets that might have remained unattended for hours. I also have not missed quota since I recently rejoined ET.
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? N/A

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

Name: Laki 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:570799005
Rank in Event Team: EXE
Date of Joining Event Team: 09/24/2022
Date since last promotion: 04/05/2023
I'm here for almost 1 year and I think I should remain in Event Team because I did some good job while being here. Also I'm always trying to improve myself and work on any mistake I make and I'm trying to avoid them in general. I'm always more than glad to help ETL whenever they need me because that's my job, I'm always trying to help other members of Event Team no matter what the thing is, do they need help about Event or anything else. I have some experience that other maybe don't and I'm using that experience whenever we need it, I'm trying my best and I'll keep doing that while I'm part of the Event Team.
N/A

Name: Jason Slade
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61838065
Rank in Event Team: Trial Event Team
Date of Joining Event Team: 7/23/23
Date since last promotion: 7/23/23
I should remain as a event team member because I enjoy changing the pace of RP on the server and allowing people to experience new things that do not happen on a day to day bases, a good event could increase server activity and bring entertainment, meaning that being a Event team member allows me make these things come true. Another reason why I should remain as ET is the sits, before I was ET I saw a large amount of sits not being taken on an average of 4 minutes or more, me being an ET allows me to take theses sits and decrease the wait time on event team reports.
N/A

NU-7 MAJMaintenance Manager
GamingLight's biggest Gears of war Fan

Name:Sly
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:499283936
Date of Joining Event Team: 7/9
Date since last promotion: 8/2
Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words)? I am active I love this job I am competent with ULX and have mastered it. I don't see myself as someone to fail often with events and love to make them. I take most of the tickets that are made for ET and am always there to help with Events PTs and other activities that need assistance. I am sure of myself and understand I am to be an upstanding player in Gaming light and love to make the server better for others. I have shown I am decent at my job and want to continue through the ranks of GM and Maybe apply for Moderator.
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? None

Edited by Sly.LGA

Name: Sniperz

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:680762410

Rank in Event Team: ET Trainee

Date of Joining Event Team: 7/10/23

Date since last promotion: 7/10/23

I want to stay in event team because I love coming up with unique ideas to make the server more fun and enjoyable, I am just a trainee and that is mainly because of the very long LOA I took right after joining for other reasons, but I do want to progress in event team. Event team gives me the opportunity to use my creativity and that is something I really like, I love being apart of the team that actively makes this game more interesting and I can not wait to be able to do more cool things in future ranks.

N/A

Name: Logi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95923448
Rank in Event Team: Senior Event Team
Date of Joining Event Team: 05/13/2023
Date since last promotion: 07/19/2023
I have been in event team for almost 3 months and I am still passionate about doing events/pts. I have no strikes and have never missed quota, I don't power abuse and I use ET powers responsibly. I have a lot of ideas for future events and am working on dupes for them right now to eventually do them in the future. I care about the server and I am always aiming to improve the player experience, being event team greatly helps me in doing that. My passion for Event Team and clean record since I joined is why I believe should stay.
N/A

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

Name: Lew
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:104939087
Rank in Event Team: ET
Date of Joining Event Team:  6/14/23
Date since last promotion:  6/24/23
Why should you be remaining as an Event Team Member? (ALL ET RANK | 100+ words) I want to stay in ET because I think I can really grow as an ET member and really prove myself to everyone in ET. I have been in ET for about 2 months now and not a single moment I didn't have fun. ET is such a fun experience for me, and I want to keep on going and strive farther in ET.  I care for GL and hope to go father and father and being in ET has giving me that dream of going father in GL. I should still be an ET member because I believe that I can do so much more amazing things for ET and really think I can strive more. 
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns?  No

Name: Ellipsis
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138182274
Date of Joining Event Team: 10/29/23
Date since last promotion: 6/1/23

Because I believe I can continue to be a great part of the SCP-RP Event team as SET. This is because I am good at teaching people and love to mentor new members so training people for event team is really enjoyable to me. I also occasionally have some good ideas for events and rather convey those ideas to another person who may not execute it how I imagined I thought I might as well do them myself. Finally I like the ability to do PTs and help out other peoples training as it can bring about more activity for the server.

Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? No

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

Name: Inaccurate
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:459780903

Date of Joining Event Team: 7/9/23
Date since last promotion: 8/2/23
I have been fulfilling my duties as an ET member without fail. I actively take ET sits when I see them, hit quota every week, and help make sure the server stays fun and enjoyable. I am on the server very often and always willing to heIp out if another member needs me too. haven't been striked and I swear I haven't crashed the server. Overall, there's no reason not to keep me as an ETM. I also enjoy blowing people up with the Matador (With perms of course) so losing ET would be very sad :(.
Any Notes, Questions, or Concerns? Nah 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT