President Ransom Money Change - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Mr_Blaze

What you want to see? - I would like to see the president ransom price go up. It is only 60,000 and its the president. Same price as a PD MS/SM. Should be atleast $200,000.

Why should we add it? -  Everyone always wants to kill the president causing them to stay inside the whole time based up. This keeps any rp from happening with the president. Most of the time they base up inside away from people raise taxes so they can watch people try to raid the town hall. This is because they are worried about being killed. Also 60k aint worth the hassle but 200,000 is. 

What are the advantages of having this? -  This will bring more rp with kidnaps and hostage negotiations. Also president will be more willing to go outside and if they get kidnapped then they can be saved by gov possibly. Could get more people on the job bringing more activity and players to SS and HRT possibly.

Who is it mainly for? - Crim/Gov

Links to any content - N/A

Notes: Please dont mention how its been suggested in the past SMT has said themselves that doesn't matter.

Edited by Mr_Blaze
  • Like 1

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

+Support I like the whole idea, there def needs to be more reward for the risk trying to go after the president. President should atleast have more risk when raising taxes.   

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

17 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support I like the whole idea, there def needs to be more reward for the risk trying to go after the president. President should atleast have more risk when raising taxes.   

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

18 hours ago, Calamity said:

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

- Support

I Mean We have had mutiple suggestions like this in the past of changing different jobs ransom prices and they got denied, not sure to be honest if this suggestion as such would be accepted but I could be wrong but yeah these suggestions got Denied in the Past

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

-Support

I made this suggestion a while back and it was denied. I now understand a big reason why. The random prices unlike Gen stores do not come from the server. The gov pay out of pocket for ransoms. This just drains all the cash from gov mains.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 6/29/2023 at 6:37 AM, Mr_Blaze said:

What you want to see? - I would like to see the president ransom price go up. It is only 60,000 and its the president. Same price as a PD MS/SM. Should be atleast $200,000.

Why should we add it? -  Everyone always wants to kill the president causing them to stay inside the whole time based up. This keeps any rp from happening with the president. Most of the time they base up inside away from people raise taxes so they can watch people try to raid the town hall. This is because they are worried about being killed and losing the job. Also 60k aint worth the hassle but 200,000 is. 

What are the advantages of having this? -  This will bring more rp with kidnaps and hostage negotiations. Also president will be more willing to go outside and if they get kidnapped then they can be saved by gov possibly. Could get more people on the job bringing more activity and players to SS and HRT possibly.

Who is it mainly for? - Crim/Gov

Links to any content - N/A

Agreed, the president should be worth the most.

+ Support

• Like 1

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

On 7/1/2023 at 1:25 PM, HuntR said:

-Support

I made this suggestion a while back and it was denied. I now understand a big reason why. The random prices unlike Gen stores do not come from the server. The gov pay out of pocket for ransoms. This just drains all the cash from gov mains.

i dont care GIF 

On 6/30/2023 at 3:47 AM, Ecott said:

- Support

I Mean We have had mutiple suggestions like this in the past of changing different jobs ransom prices and they got denied, not sure to be honest if this suggestion as such would be accepted but I could be wrong but yeah these suggestions got Denied in the Past

I'm more worried about the fact that a person would get on prez to have their friend kidnap them on purpose to then gain a ton of money

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)