Sniperz Admin Abuse Report- Denied

Eyerizz

Dear Gaminglight Server Administration,

I am writing this formal complaint to bring to your attention a serious case of power abuse and misconduct by an administrator of the Garry's Mod (GMod) DarkRP Server known as Sniperz. The administrator in question, Sniperz, has abused his powers by granting himself godmode, which constitutes a breach of trust and goes against the principles of fair play and integrity upheld by Gaminglight.

I have been an active participant on the Gaminglight Server for a significant period, and it is with great disappointment that I have come to discover this blatant abuse of power by Sniperz. As a member of the server community, I believe it is my duty to highlight such misconduct and request appropriate action to be taken.

The act of giving oneself godmode provides an unfair advantage and disrupts the gameplay experience for other players on the server. By doing so, Sniperz has compromised the fundamental principles of fairness, equality, and competition that Gaminglight aims to uphold. Such behavior not only creates an imbalanced environment but also undermines the credibility and reputation of Gaminglight as a whole.

In light of these grave concerns, I strongly urge the Gaminglight Server Administration to initiate a thorough investigation into the actions of Sniperz. It is crucial that an impartial investigation takes place, ensuring that all relevant evidence is carefully examined and appropriate disciplinary measures are implemented if the allegations are substantiated.

Moreover, I request the immediate removal of Sniperz from the Gaminglight Server Staff. His abuse of power and violation of the server's rules and regulations are incompatible with the responsibilities entrusted to a server administrator. By allowing Sniperz to retain his position, Gaminglight would inadvertently condone such misconduct and undermine the trust of its player base.

I trust that Gaminglight takes these matters seriously and understands the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players. The removal of Sniperz would not only serve as an example of the server's commitment to justice but also reinstate the faith of the community in Gaminglight's dedication to upholding integrity, transparency, and equality.

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and your commitment to ensuring a fair and enjoyable gaming experience on the Gaminglight Server. Please keep me informed of any progress made regarding the investigation and actions taken.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

- Muffin

• Laughing 1
  • Skull 1

-=Forums Diplomat Message=-

Topic Moved To SCP As Staff Member In Question Is A Staff Member On SCP-RP

Senior Forums Diplomat
Galaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Hm, the lack of evidence sure is compelling. Unfortunately, I hate long posts and can’t read all the bullshit you’re trying to feed us. Be more creative next time, take an English course instead of typing a few words into ChatGPT.

-Support

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-Sniperz Response- 

1. The ULX command for god mode won't let anyone use it unless you on the designated job (Staff Job) unless you are a senior admin+

2 hours ago, Eyerizz said:

Sniperz, has abused his powers by granting himself godmode,

The act of giving oneself godmode provides an unfair advantage and disrupts the gameplay experience for other players on the server. By doing so, Sniperz has compromised the fundamental principles of fairness, equality, and competition that Gaminglight aims to uphold.

2. I was the one that took your sit not the one who was god mode, that was @Snaxxand he was only in god mode because of his event and while he was on the event team job with a SCP model

3.  you say (quote below) but it was to my understanding that you were new as you kept asking about the server in OOC chat and other sits.

I have been an active participant on the Gaminglight Server for a significant period

4. You lack evidence in this report as you did during the sit and maybe got me confused with the ET at the time
5. In my initial conclusion in the sit I made it clear that there was no "admin abuse" from the staff in question as he was doing a event and not using his powers to ruin others RP

Clip - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1gx87fmARQ69Xj/d1337tkc7k9q?invite=cr-MSx0NjEsNzIzMTY3OTEs

(sorry for bad audio idk what happened)

53 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

Hm, the lack of evidence sure is compelling. Unfortunately, I hate long posts and can’t read all the bullshit you’re trying to feed us. Be more creative next time, take an English course instead of typing a few words into ChatGPT.

-Support

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

-Support

Lack of evidence, def written in chatgpt

ALSO Follow the format

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

-support

text written by chat GPT

f93e53a8b556c92c87b12d5351987b03.png

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

-support

2023 doctors in a nutshell

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

6 hours ago, Eyerizz said:

Please keep me informed of any progress made regarding the investigation and actions taken.

Progress update: No.

I'm not sure why you used an AI text generator to help you write a multi-paragraph report that contained no real substance. Not only did you fail to follow the format, but you failed to provide any evidence. Also, he can't even be in godmode unless he's on one of the staff/ET jobs.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT