16 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes ( Explain why)
    • No (Why)

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:MiniEpic

What is your steam name?:[GL] MinIEpic 

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:195322115

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Former JMT, and also having about 2 years staffing experience on this server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Oct. 2019

What date did you make your forums account? May 12, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 3 https://prnt.sc/3O0-mq3NKBI-

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): MJTHEOG, BruceyBoyo , Seb , Myan , Phil , Drippy

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Reason I believe I should be made a Senior Admin is for many reasons. One reason I would love to mention is my activity on the server. I am on the server daily helping with staff questions, I may not be always taking sits, which I do hit the sit minimum. But I help the staff as much as I can with questions and sits as stated before. Next, is my dedication to this server . I currently sit with 24 weeks playtime on the server, with my current playtime on the server I have also been within this community for the past almost 5 years. For the past half a decade with many breaks of course. Being here for such a long time I have learned a lot, and have gained a ton of experience. Furthermore, the experience I have learned in this community is pretty amazing. I have held many high positions within PoliceRP such as EMS HC, PD HC, SRT LC, SWAT LC, the list goes on. One I can mention is the rank I held, which was JMT a long time ago, which gave me a lot of insight of how to staff and also how to perform as a staff member. From my experience I can say I have what It takes to become Senior Admin. To add on from my previous reasons, I would like to go into my professionalism and maturity within the server. While on the server I stress to be professional and also as relaxed to players as possible. That can range from new players or to even senior players within the server. I have gone to learn from my unprofessional mistakes within the server and also some of my immaturity I once held being on server. Next and one of the final reasons is my reputation on the server. From my current mindset I believe I have a great reputation with players on the server, this ranging from regular players to JMT. I believe I hold a great reputation and believe to be one of my reasons for becoming a Senior Admin. Last from most, I believe what stands out for me as an Admin is my handling of some situations. I can keep my cool for most situations and handle it with the most professionalism I have. Last topic I would like to cover is respect. While on the server I try my utmost to have respect no matter who the person is. I strive to respect people and really do my job within staff.With all the reasons I have posted above, that is why I believe I am ready for the rank of Senior Admin.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring the person to my sit, after doing so I would then gag them of course, to prevent them from causing more problems. After doing all that, I would then do !menu and Issue a week ban for Mass RDM and also Staff Diss. 

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?I would first check If they were really an ALT account by recognizing their voice, or something else about their character. After doing so I would gather video evidence or photo evidence.

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? If a player is threatening to charge back I would first gather their user Info and goto into the staff discord into “Need-SMT” and file a need smt report with attached evidence of them threatening to charge back.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? I would first gather who the family is. After getting that information I would then get evidence of them mass minging and causing issues on the server. Furthermore, I would bring them to a staff sit by bringing the entire family. I’d make sure to freeze all them into the air to make sure no one runs away to get the issue out of hand. This would all be done inside the Event box to ensure the player base doesn't interfere with the staff sit. After speaking with the family, depending on how bad it is I would jail most of them and let some go from the staff sit to go on freely.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") What I would do is first off ask a Senior admin that is higher then me either in teamspeak or ingame. Or even discord, If i cannot find one I would move up into JMT then SMT following chain of command.

minisigforums.webp

+Support

I think you would fit great as a Senior Admin, you know what you're doing and you have good knowledge. You also have been here for a while and you're familiar with the community!

Good luck!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

47 minutes ago, Matilda said:

+Support

I think you would fit great as a Senior Admin, you know what you're doing and you have good knowledge. You also have been here for a while and you're familiar with the community!

Good luck!

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

50 minutes ago, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

1 hour ago, Matilda said:

+Support

i agree with this. Also always very professional.

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

1 hour ago, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• Head Admin

+Support

• Very active
  • Well known/Lots of playtime
  • Tons of staffing experience
  • Friendly/Respectful 

Mini is an Excellent member of the staff team and is Well-Regard by the community, with his experience and overall knowledge I believe he will be a great Senior Admin.

Good luck!

cooltext451257634205518.png

20 hours ago, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

On 6/26/2023 at 12:58 PM, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

On 6/26/2023 at 5:38 PM, Keuka said:

+Support

+ Mature

+ Professional 

+ Very Knowledgeable 

+ Well known among community

I mean c'mon, its freaking miniepic, I love this guy!

Goodluck Man 

Nothing bad towards mini but I hope that if you do get senior admin, you’re a bit more available for admin+ things (ex: deleting props). Other than that I don’t see why you shouldn’t get senior admin

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 6/27/2023 at 3:49 AM, Leaky said:

+Support

• Very active
  • Friendly/Respectful 

Mini is an Excellent member of the staff team and is Well-Regard by the community, with his experience and overall knowledge I believe he will be a great Senior Admin.

Good luck!

IM MINIEPICS BIGGEST FAN!!!

On 6/28/2023 at 6:41 AM, RussTime said:

Nothing bad towards mini but I hope that if you do get senior admin, you’re a bit more available for admin+ things (ex: deleting props). Other than that I don’t see why you shouldn’t get senior admin

On 6/27/2023 at 8:49 AM, Leaky said:

+Support

• Very active
  • Friendly/Respectful 

Good luck!

+Support

• Very active
  • Friendly/Respectful 

Good luck!

logan2.png

On 6/26/2023 at 1:58 PM, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

All facts. This man is a great staff member and I can confidently say the server is better because of it. 

On 6/27/2023 at 2:49 AM, Leaky said:

+Support

• Very active
  • Friendly/Respectful 

Good luck!

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 6/26/2023 at 8:58 PM, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

pycobanner.jpg

On 6/26/2023 at 3:58 PM, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

great guy very responsible, goodluck!

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+Support

• Very active
  • Friendly/Respectful 

Yes I think he should get promoted 

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

On 6/27/2023 at 2:49 AM, Leaky said:

+Support

• Very active
  • Friendly/Respectful 

Good luck!

Absolutely agree with everything that has been said in this post. Mini is an outstanding member of the community and he's earned it!

SS DD | FBI SSA | PD LCPL
Blaze President

On 6/26/2023 at 2:58 PM, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

On 6/26/2023 at 3:58 PM, Matilda said:

+Support

Good luck!

RGB2.png?ex=6629432a&is=6627f1aa&hm=3dfd

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png