Joker's Resignation [Much Love]

Rezzem

Hello Gaminglight, It comes with a heavy heart that at this time I will not be able to carry on with you all aboard the ISD. Due to recent developments in my life and with the influx of resignations within the server I'm in no position to continue to assist you all in either of my positions as High General or Lead Admin/Head Gamemaster and will be resigning within 48 hours. It would have been a year come July since I joined the community and I just wanted to say thank you to the players of the server, you guy's are what made the game fun to play and for me to stick around. I won't forget the experiences, memories, or friendships here.

Wall Of People

Bon: One of the few who kept me sane | Mr. President | 

Beckett: I'm sorry I crashed the server that 1 time 

Rux: Honestly a really nice guy and was always a pleasure

Mann: Always up till 6am with me | Best role player, no one could play his role better 

Bear: Much happier in hospice 

Tuna: Shock Bias | Glad everything worked out for ya man 

Theta: Corrupt member 

Starch: I guess you're alright

Spice: Pyke Boss Tubby Tony

Chief: Spartans never die

Galaxy: Ready to see what you turn it into, welcome back -> Smokes guava nic <-

Core: Traitor to Shock for IC | Don't let Baja go crazy

Baja: Mingiest Gamemaster | You'll do great as you've done 

Zee: The true Senior Shock Commander

Zabuza: -Diana, Target is down-  

Proud: Without you I wouldn't have even joined Shock or the community

R.I.P. Mark: Shock Command dream team, it was a fun trip from shock to High Command | Day 1 | Turned -> Rogue Trooper <-

If I keep the list going I would be here for a while but I appreciate all of you and the contributions you've made for the servers betterment and for making it a place to stay, the community makes the game. I hope you all reach your goals within the server as anything anyone's done can be done by anyone else and you're all capable. I look forward to the great things coming for the servers future and hope to see you all again.
                                                                                                                           With love,
                                                                                                                               - High General Joker

Edited by Rezzem
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 4

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

Goodbye, my dear friend Joker, lil bro. May our paths cross again and may your journey be filled with greatness and joy. Farewell, and may life lead you to extraordinary adventures and endless happiness.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

Thanks for all the work you’ve done for the server and medical Joker, o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

• Head Admin

Gonna miss you brother. Hit me up if you ever need to talk or anything! Lova ya!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Rezzem said:

Theta: Corrupt member 

so true bestie <333 happy trails

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Great things are awaiting you in the future brother! You're done great in every position you have been in! (even in server crashing😝) Thanks for everything Joker, i'll be waiting on the great comeback❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

hey before you lose lead admin can you remove my warn

• Skull 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

cya man

• Gaminglight Love 1

Jimmy

Current: IC 2LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

You will be missed Mr. Joker, Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the server. I wish you the best of luck on whatever is next for you. Take care my friend!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

Thank you for all your work in HC and staff. Truly valued you on the team and hope for the best in the future. Have a good one buddy. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Head of Staff

thank you so much for the chicken nuggets that one time ily

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

I'll miss you joker o7

• Gaminglight Love 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.