Spice

What yall think?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

G'day gents...

I can't believe this day has finally come. I have been a part of this community for nearly four years, with approximately two and a half years serving as part of the SMT. It's amusing how things have unfolded because, based on what I've witnessed, I'm not surprised. Throughout my time as a member, I have observed the decay of this server and community. There has been an increase in corruption and a prevailing sense of sadness, contributing to the overall decline. It is often claimed that the SMT members are busy, but in reality, this is only true about 3 out of 10 times. Let me provide an example with Bub. He probably only plays the server about twice a month, despite the daily activity shown on BattleMetrics. Moreover, the majority of his logged hours consist of him doing absolutely nothing. This makes him a literal hypocrite, especially considering that he has removed staff members, including myself, for similar reasons. I won't delve into the specifics of my removal to avoid exposing Bub further.

Furthermore, during a flood incident that I experienced, almost all of the SMT members, except for Bub, were understanding and supportive. It was disappointing to see the Head of Staff, who should lead by example, display such hypocrisy and lack of concern. He accused me of poor communication, despite the fact that I regularly provided updates regarding the situation. Additionally, when I informed him about taking a break, he criticized me for not spending enough time on the server. It's ironic coming from someone who is rarely seen on the server, appearing perhaps twice a month and spending the majority of his time being AFK. It is evident that he is failing in his role as the Head of Staff. Removing someone from the server for supposed activity and communication issues, when only one task was assigned to me, and claiming it was never completed, is absurd. It's even more ridiculous when he completes some tasks that aren't even due and accuses me of not meeting deadlines. When I requested further proof of my alleged shortcomings, he couldn't provide any. This raises serious doubts about his competence as a Head of Staff, and it's baffling how he attained that position. Almost every time he speaks, he stumbles over his words and displays a god complex. His poor communication skills are evident and contribute to the overall dysfunction.

Bub also stated that I'm never on when he is. However, it may be the case that he is rarely on himself, taking into account different time zones. Nevertheless, I must admit that my departure from the Pykes was somewhat petty and a mistake on my part. But what choice did I have when I was falsely removed? With that being said, Bub, I hope this sheds light on the shortcomings of your leadership as the Head of Staff. I also hope that you face consequences, just as you removed me, or rather, "had me resign." Additionally, I find it concerning that you removed two staff members without considering your own removal or at least stepping down. An incident that stands out is when Pixel Cat was present, and you engaged in continuous RDM for a straight twelve minutes. Don't pretend you were unaware of your actions. To the rest of you, I hope this message reaches you well and brings some clarity. Have a pleasant remainder of your day!

Edited by Spice

Please Follow The Format!

• Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+ Support

the lack of understanding for one's situation has caused more than just the removal of Spice. Management has continuously pushed others out of positions due to refusing to understand personal scenarios and refused to go back on their decision because of course it is "Final". This really just comes off as egotistical and refusing to admit that they could be wrong!! maybe it's just me !

Edited by 99 dead raccoons

+ Support

33 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

the lack of understanding for one's situation has caused more than just the removal of Spice. Management has continuously pushed others out of positions due to refusing to understand personal scenarios and refused to go back on their decision because of course it is "Final". This really just comes off as egotistical and refusing to admit that they could be wrong!! maybe it's just me !

3 hours ago, Spice said:

I find it concerning that you removed two staff members without considering your own removal or at least stepping down. An incident that stands out is when Pixel Cat was present, and you engaged in continuous RDM for a straight twelve minutes. Don't pretend you were unaware of your actions.

I was one of the removed staff and I felt a little betrayed in the situation. Bub was present during the whole issue with Pixelcat and was in TeamSpeak with myself and JackForPrez (The other removed staff), as well as protecting JackForPrez in game. Even going as far as murdering an SF Pilot when someone tried to RDM him and he survived. He claimed to me (in front of Head Admins Bon and Rux) that he didn't pay attention the whole time. Bullshit. I asked him if I should mute someone who was going off in chat during it all and he replied to me, theres no way his claim of not knowing holds up. I linked PixelCat's video. Keep in mind, when you see a Dark Trooper- its Bub (Head of Staff btw). Also would like to point out that most RDMs shown and ones that happened, occurred before I was roped into PixelCat's shenanigans. That, and I have ALWAYS been told that if you get roped into his antics, to go along with it. I don't show up until 9:35, after which : 14 RDMs occur (MYSELF BEING TWO) none of which are committed by me. I even menionted ON VIDEO (13:55) that we aren't supposed to be RDMing Pykes.
 9:16 - He can be seen firing his Turbolaser Tool out of Deep Bridge 
9:22- Standing in the aftermath of Pixel and Krennic's carnage
9:46- Gaurding in a new position than before
10:00- I get roped in
10:56- Bub uses his toolgun to force a Naval from Bridge and assist in the plan from Pixel and Jack
11:53- still on bridge
12:38- literally moving around on bridge. NOT AFK.
13:43- on screen, MOVING on Tatooine during 2 RDMs
14:21- Standing in a new spot next to someone who got RDM'd
15:24- Talks (If you know Bub, his voice is distinguishable.) clearly. In case you were doubting the Dark Trooper was him. He also proceeds to noclip without cloaking and phys gun a transport tank across space.
16:28- Talking again after witnessing SIX RDMs in the course of a minute, and ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO DO IT AGAIN.
16:39- I talk to IC and attempt to (through RP) put an end to things and tell them Krennic's gone mad with power.
16:54- Bub walking around with toolgun in godmode, firing massive barrages of turbolasers using the turbolaser tool.

Afterwards, I was told I was removed for being there and taking part, despite me not having RDM'd anyone (something I do not believe SMT bothered to check before removing me. The most basic thing- checking logs.) and for not putting a stop to it. How am I meant to put a stop (I was Senior Admin) to 2 people with JMT powers (Jack and Pixel) whilst the HEAD OF STAFF is present throughout the whole thing and facitilitating and supporting it and he does not put a stop to it. I even tried to end it through RP, and in the end I was burned regardless, over an advert I made in RP. I don't want to be reinstated, I never have since my removal. But Bub should be held to the same standard I was, especially given his actions were far more abusive and agregious than my own. Stuff like this is why the Imperial Staff team is shrinking.

I always gave my duties as Staff (and Senior Forums Diplomat) great attention and care. To be removed while AFK, without even checking logs or asking for my side of things or involvement and using an advert (adverts don't kill people) as the basis of that, cut and hurt me deeply and led to my eventual resignation from High Command (another rapidly shrinking yet essential part of the community). It reduced my motivation tenfold and hurt my drive significantly, especially when the rash decision was handed down by people I respected and thought had come to respect me (it's clear to me that respect I thought I had was absent). As long as things like this are allowed to slide, your veteran playes like myself who have played for years will be driven away, and less people will want to play the server.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

24 minutes ago, Theta said:

+ Support

I was one of the removed staff and I felt a little betrayed in the situation. Bub was present during the whole issue with Pixelcat and was in TeamSpeak with myself and JackForPrez (The other removed staff), as well as protecting JackForPrez in game. Even going as far as murdering an SF Pilot when someone tried to RDM him and he survived. He claimed to me (in front of Head Admins Bon and Rux) that he didn't pay attention the whole time. Bullshit. I asked him if I should mute someone who was going off in chat during it all and he replied to me, theres no way his claim of not knowing holds up. I linked PixelCat's video. Keep in mind, when you see a Dark Trooper- its Bub (Head of Staff btw). Also would like to point out that most RDMs shown and ones that happened, occurred before I was roped into PixelCat's shenanigans. That, and I have ALWAYS been told that if you get roped into his antics, to go along with it. I don't show up until 9:35, after which : 14 RDMs occur (MYSELF BEING TWO) none of which are committed by me. I even menionted ON VIDEO (13:55) that we aren't supposed to be RDMing Pykes.
10:56- Bub uses his toolgun to force a Naval from Bridge and assist in the plan from Pixel and Jack
15:24- Talks (If you know Bub, his voice is distinguishable.) clearly. In case you were doubting the Dark Trooper was him. He also proceeds to noclip without cloaking and phys gun a transport tank across space.
16:28- Talking again after witnessing SIX RDMs in the course of a minute, and ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO DO IT AGAIN.
16:39- I talk to IC and attempt to (through RP) put an end to things and tell them Krennic's gone mad with power.
16:54- Bub walking around with toolgun in godmode, firing massive barrages of turbolasers using the turbolaser tool.

Afterwards, I was told I was removed for being there and taking part, despite me not having RDM'd anyone (something I do not believe SMT bothered to check before removing me. The most basic thing- checking logs.) and for not putting a stop to it. How am I meant to put a stop (I was Senior Admin) to 2 people with JMT powers (Jack and Pixel) whilst the HEAD OF STAFF is present throughout the whole thing and facitilitating and supporting it and he does not put a stop to it. I even tried to end it through RP, and in the end I was burned regardless, over an advert I made in RP. I don't want to be reinstated, I never have since my removal. But Bub should be held to the same standard I was, especially given his actions were far more abusive and agregious than my own. Stuff like this is why the Imperial Staff team is shrinking.

I always gave my duties as Staff (and Senior Forums Diplomat) great attention and care. To be removed while AFK, without even checking logs or asking for my side of things or involvement and using an advert (adverts don't kill people) as the basis of that, cut and hurt me deeply and led to my eventual resignation from High Command (another rapidly shrinking yet essential part of the community). It reduced my motivation tenfold and hurt my drive significantly, especially when the rash decision was handed down by people I respected and thought had come to respect me (it's clear to me that respect I thought I had was absent). As long as things like this are allowed to slide, your veteran playes like myself who have played for years will be driven away, and less people will want to play the server.

In response to this

I was on a Roleplay (Deathtrooper) job at the time and got kicked out of my Roleplay by Bub himself! He threatened me with a warn and a staff arrest if I refused to leave bridge so they could start their RDM fest. There is no way he can claim ignorance with this one as he was actively involved. The evidence here is damning that he lied his way to avoid any form of backlash from his higher-ups and pushed all the blame onto lower staff, meanwhile all those around him would still defend his case and claim no wrong-doing (more than one person has confirmed submitting an SMT report through the proper channels, obviously nothing was done). Corruption at it's finest!

Edited by 99 dead raccoons

9 minutes ago, Theta said:

+ Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

2 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Sad to see how the server has come to this after much support and my time and dedication has been directed here.

An unfortunate +SUPPORT on my behalf.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

7 hours ago, Theta said:

+ Support

+support

The behavior stated here by Theta is extremely concerning. The server has been on a massive decline, theres no secret about that. Check the battlemetrics of the server and the extreme desperation by management to bring in new players in the recent weeks. This is why. Situations exactly like this are why people have stopped playing the server and resigned. You fester a toxic community that only prides itself on the friends that you have. If you aren't in the right friend groups or don't heed the every word of the people above you then you are shit on a stick -- or in Thetas case, you can do exactly what is asked of you and receive the same treatment. Was it Bubs intentions for Pixels video to go as far as it did? Who knows. I don't care. However, as a Head of Staff you have to be able to hold yourself accountable and not depend on the people below you to stop you if you get out of hand. If you are unable to do that and instead decide to place blame on a JMT member (with equal power to Pixel cat and lesser power than Bub) and a Senior Admin (who holds lesser power than both parties) than you shouldn't be in any position of power. This community has slowly turned itself into a laughing stock and its your own fault. You consistently display a horrible attitude, irresponsibility, and are unable to hold yourselves accountable.

Mark spoke up about his disagreements with the recent server decisions and the direction it was going. Blacklisted. (1984 💀)
Multiple other High Command members backed up his word and brought up their issues to server management. They were given half-answers and told "But!!! But its all Bons fault!!! He didnt provide us with enough info!!!". (Just a flat out lie lol)
People make suggestions on the forums, they get mass support and then get accepted! Yippee! Oh wait! The post was removed after being accepted! Wow!
No wonder the server averages a quarter of what it used to. lol.

Considering what happened to Mark, I'm sure this will get taken down too. I have proof to back all of my statements up. Nothing here is breaking forums rules. Grow up, forum marines!

Edited by Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Manager

Closed

Regarding you were a former SMT member, you know all punishments are kept internally. We do not announce when any staff member has been striked/punished. Many incidents mentioned have been handled internally already. Additionally, singling out one SMT member for anyone's removal would be very unfair, as all high profile removals are discussed by SMT as a whole. If it's regarding an SMT member, then all SMT except the party in question are involved. Most of our removals are decided after a collection of events, rather than just one incident, we try to give people multiple chances and adhere to the strike system. If you or anyone believes they were removed due to one event, they'd most likely be wrong.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 15
  • Skull 3