Dylan's Resignation

Mariodylan

Due to the recent decisions made by leadership on GL, it has only brought back memories I wish to not go through again with being mistreated as a volunteer and I will be joining others in resigning from my position as DT Vice Commander effective as of now. When I first applied for DT Vice Commander and even before when I was acting as F16, I poured so much of my free time into this server and more specifically DT to try and make it the best it could have been. This is in no way an easy decision to make, but in my opinion is the best one in regards to looking out for my best interests.

Here is a list of people who made my time in DT absolutely wonderful.

Anomaly- Working alongside you has been absolutely great and what we had accomplished in the time working together to get DT into an amazing place is something to be proud about. I wish you the best of luck in whatever else you decide to do. 
Diabeto- One of the most down to earth and relatable people I had the pleasure of meeting on the server. If you choose to stick around, I know you are going to bring so much to the table and within that have so much potential to be absolutely amazing.
Shadow- For all the shit I give you, you honestly have also been great to work with as you always but your 100% into everything for Seeker and along with Diabeto will be someone who can bring amazing stuff to the table. 
Bard- You have been someone I continuously look up too as you gave me the chance to prove myself in DT and I made sure not to let you down. Keep being the minge you are and don't let anything stop that.
JackforPrez- You also are someone I look up too so much as you also provided me with the oppourtunity to show my worth and really step up to the plate. Thank you for all the work you did for DT as I know it has not gone unrecognized.

Proteus/Master/Jabronie- Throwing all three of you into the same field, but thank you guys for all the work and hustle as NHC and more importantly for all the love and support you showed for DT, as your guy's support and love really helped motivate me and others to do the best we could with DT. A+ role models and I wish we got to work together more.

Tuna- Speaking of getting to work together more, I always enjoyed chatting with you about random DT shit and whatever we would talk about. All it did was make me want to hang with you more and get to work together on cool shit. I hope the best for you as well.

Theta- Giving you a shoutout as when I was 501st you really noticed some of the stuff I was doing there, and I mad appreciate that. I wish I could've been there in 501st when you were the Commander.

Thrawn/Bon- Really really wish I got to work with the both of you more as well, though from the small interactions I had with the both of you, I can confidently say that you two are some of the most down to earth people I've ever met while at the same time taking the roles you had with utmost value. I hella respect that and once again wish we had more chances to work together.

DT- There are a million things I could say about all of you, but please know this. For the few that stick around after Anomaly and I's departures, remember what made DT so special, remember what made DT one of the best battalions on the whole ship, it's because we all harbored a bond that no other battalion really could. All of us saw each other as family and we all had each others backs no matter what. Each of you (if you decide to stay on GL) will all grow to have so much potential and to live very bright futures. And that's because you were among the few to have earned the right to be in our family in DT. From those that led in the past to those who may come in the future. Never ever forget what makes us so special. I love all of you. We will meet again.

If I forgot to mention you do not take it too deep, I love you as well and it's also very late for me. 

It's been real GL ❤️

12 hours ago, Mariodylan said:

Diabeto- One of the most down to earth and relatable people I had the pleasure of meeting on the server. If you choose to stick around, I know you are going to bring so much to the table and within that have so much potential to be absolutely amazing.

Right back at you! Keep in touch man, you're a great guy.

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper