The Good Ending (Global Resignation

Jrshafer

OKAY OKAY I GET IT this is all of a sudden and i didn't tell anyone but quite frankly i don't have to but with that the reasons i am resigning is because well recently I have got my permit, finding a job, and found a perfect love partner that I know how to look after and care for which is funny cause this was the reason i resigned the first time! 

If you think imma write down like millions of people names your just wrong so here are my most important mentions 

Lava- Take care of G9 like you always have been I know i didn't do much but i tried and loved G9 with all my heart! 

Cyanic- Heyyyyy man this is awkward but listen I am thankful for you selecting me and i wish i can see GOC grow but i have better IRL things to do 

Marcus, zeeptin, ozzie, Pills, Spixe, shadows, ellipsis, trizium,gamehunter- uh ilysm! 

Goodbye im out! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

well uhh shit guess we'll have to look for a new man for the sub branch but besides that have a good time where ever you go shafer!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

I see friends for long time and now u leave me and dont ever put me in the names i feel heart broken. Anyway hugs take car of yourself and your loved one and i will message u to play other games 

MTF D5 HFTO LTCOL EEVEE LAPD

Always Loves the Huggs

Friendly and Nice 

xxxx

Cant believe you're leaving me! Either way, good luck with everything. Be happy and enjoy life. o7

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

You know someone once said the worlds a stage and each must play a part

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM