1. 1. Should I be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Bucket

What is your steam name?: nowr_Noia

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:236739877

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Gucci Bucket Hat#9588

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 6th, 2022

What date did you make your forums account? July 11th, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? Zero. https://imgur.com/a/6MtoCyb 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum.

Are you a staff member in another community? No.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes, I have.

Timezone: PST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Trial Moderator because I have been around the server for about 10 months and through my time as GenSec Command and my time in the rest of the branches throughout the server, I have shown my drive and willingness to help the community. Through my time as a member of this community, I have gotten a very good understanding of the rules. I have also learned to deal with situations regarding individuals who break branch rules and regulations as a member of GenSec Command. I am also a very open member of the community. If someone comes to me with issues, questions or anything else, my DMs are always open and I am willing to help them. As a member of the community, I have racked up a total of 0 bans, warns, or even strikes across every server within Gaminglight. With the reasons I have listed, this is why I believe I would be a good choice for Trial Moderator. Thank you for considering my application.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 
First, I would gag the individual and attempt to let them calm down. I would then check any evidence (i.e, clips and logs) and to see if there is enough proof of the incident. If there is sufficient proof, then I would call a Admin+ over to give out the punishment and I would inform the player that they are being punished and explain the reasoning behind it.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?  
I would start off by separating the players to prevent arguing between them. I would then speak with each one of them individually and hear their side of the argument and collect evidence. Once everyone is talked to, I would try to come to a decision. However, if it becomes complicated, I would call other staff to assist with the situation. Once a decision has been made, I would gag them all and explain what would be happening and then hand out any punishments accordingly.

Edited by Gucci Bucket Hat
Addition of Warn Proof

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

+ Support. One of our most active members within Security and always willing to help people out whenever they need it. Will absolutely shine if given the opportunity.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

+Support

Plenty of experience handling discipline in the server as command, been around well long enough to be familiar with the rules, and has always been a relaxed and approachable member of the community, making him a great candidate to be staff.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

1 hour ago, zboz said:

+Support

Plenty of experience handling discipline in the server as command, been around well long enough to be familiar with the rules, and has always been a relaxed and approachable member of the community, making him a great candidate to be staff.

2 hours ago, Piller said:

@Gucci Bucket Hatplease provide proof of warns.

A imgur link with the photo has been added.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

15 hours ago, zboz said:

+Support

16 hours ago, zboz said:

+Support

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

+Support

Always need more qualified staff

Good app

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

Overall, +Support

I have yet to interact with Bucket, but I've heard some decent things and this is a nice, straightforward application. And with Baby Arms approval, I'll say why not? 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support

Good member of the community, fairly active, and would make a great fit for staff

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT