Ayaya's Site Relocation (Resignation)

Ayaya

:::::E-mail recieved:::::

Opening///////

To: [email protected]
Subject: Farewell

I have recieved the opportunity to work in the foudnation's database on a redacted site. This will most likely be the last time you are all hearing from me. I wish you all well, you all are some of the greatest maintenance I could have asked for. Remember me. Glory to Utility

-----End of Message-----

It is with a heavy heart that I begin this resignation. I have poured so much time into this server and it saddens me to even think about leaving. But it's no longer the same. Most if not all of my friends have left and with the server recently ramping up activity I’ve realised a few things that I plan on keeping to myself as I don’t wish to bash on the server I look so fondly upon in recent years. However there are a few things to note. I’m not going to sit on a server where I can see things changing away from the GL I once knew and loved. As for what prompted this, I am no longer on working terms with this Site that I've worked so hard on. For the people who are focusing and working their hardest, I applaud you. Just know that one day, you will be waiting. And that will be the hardest part of your journey. And the most important part, make sure to make friends. You won’t get far without them

Of course this may not be the end, though it most likely is. But for now, the time is gone, the song is over. And for those of us who shall not be returning, we shall sail together towards a brighter future.

I have a lot of people in mind, some that are still here and some that are gone. So many that I can’t list everyone. But I’ll list a few

—----------------------------------------------------------------

Kevlar; by far the best manager

Jack; One of my greatest friends from the server. Was good to work with you again for a short while.

Hoovy; One of my greatest friends now and originally one of my role models when I started joining the server. The journey of getting A1 and the joy of talking late was wonderful. So glad I decided to take the jump and talk to you outside of the server. 

Weiss; Wonderful guy, anime girl in disguise. I do wish to play with you more. We shall retake the station and spread chaos. In all honesty, one of my favourite RRH VIP’s and a friend to shitpost with. The times I’ve shared will not be easily forgotten and I hope to make more.

Moonrose; A good friend and partner in crime. Causing havoc in CI base while on d-class was by far some of the best times I had on those late nights.

Savagery; Shork, lovely gal to hang out with and need to play more with you/

Bones; Was nice hanging out with you while my short time in E11

Sparkle; One of my first HOME’s. Was nice to come back and see you so far. Shame we didn’t get to interact more.

Loaf; Snep, Wish I could have worked more with you in Hcmd,

Shadows; Wonderful person, Should have gotten D5 CMDR, I wish you luck in the future.

J0lt; Lucario shitposter, glad to see you progress on your journey

Mind; Furry

Pills; When we playing mvm again 

Lamn; While I didn’t really meet you on the server. It was nice getting to know you.

Spixe; Maybe pay attention to Maintenance a bit more, we have a lot to offer

Piller; Funny turtle man, was nice chatting with you on occasion about space engineers

Zeeptin; Last but most certainly not least. While I’ve had gripes before, and while I certainly don’t agree with some things. At the end of the day you did create this community. And I am grateful from the bottom of my heart. I do hope you continue taking GL to better places.

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

aw fuck, take care wherever you go ayayayayayayayayayayaya!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

noooo 😭

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Sad to see you go ayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

07 ayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayayaayayayayayayaya I remember listening to that song on roster for a solid ten minutes cool maint home

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

WTF why did i only find out about this today!!! Im sad to see you go and ill miss you. We will be playing some overwatch 2, Blazing 8's and Poker soon so better look out. ❤️ I hope to see you return soon!!!

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

By far one of the best people I ever got to know on the server sad to see you go but take care maintenance will miss you dearly 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

3 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

By far one of the WORST people I ever got to know on the server HAPPY to see you go but DON'T take care maintenance will NOT miss you dearly 

Couldn't have said it better myself Vuit

Jk, you did alright

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major