The moving of certain SCPs/Adding new CCs

Fool

What are you suggesting? - Moving SCPs 076-2, 106, 939, and 610 into LHCZ. Moving SCP 1245-2 and 1265-A into LCZ / Adding new SCP CCs for SCPs 012, 079, 513, and 280.

How would this change better the server? - It would make much more sense in a RP perspective to have more Keter Class SCPs in LHCZ especially 610 not being in a more secure area, another thing is moving those Keters into LHCZ means some from misc can be moved to UHCZ as well. 1245-2 and 1265-A are Euclid SCPs about as dangerous as 098 or 5208 I don't see a good reason for them to be in HCZ so they should be moved into misc containment in LCZ. 012 and 513 not being in their own CCs makes no sense at all they are both very dangerous SCPs that should not just be in the item SCPs area with 294 and 1025, we also have way to many SCPs in misc containment in HCZ 079 and 280 deserve their own CCs. Also these changes in my eyes will help improve research wanting to test on some of these SCPs and open up more opportunity for it. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of these all seem like reasonable things to do

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The server as a whole and Research

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

+support

makes sense from a RP perspective that SCPs which have the power to potentially end the world should be in a much more secure place compared to UHCZ

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

+ support

The location of some scps simply doesn-t make sense.  012 has an AOE that covers a quarter of item scp area. 

079 doesn't have a cc.  610 needs more than just a glass box. 513 also needs it's cell. 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

+support

I don't like how when i walk to the oposite end of item scps i get dragged to hell by satan himself (012)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+support

We really do need to have all Euclid/Safe except 096 in the LCZ cc's we have room for them why not use it. I would like to see more decorations added as well but that may be its own suggestion. 012 just grabbing you if you jump too close to a wall is silly. 1245-2 and 1265-A need to be put in LCZ at least, the cc's are more easily accessible which would mean easier testing. 

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

I just don't understand why this wasn't done BEFORE the new map was released. I mean cmon now, a bunch of powerful and vastly different SCPs with different containment measures all thrown into the same area, only separated by a single GLASS container? 

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

New CCs and more unique rooms should be added so eventhing is distinct

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member