6 members have voted

1. 1. Am I Ready for this great responsibility

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock ERUL COL Popo SK126

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to help shock be the best they can I love shock and everyone in it and want to try my best to direct shock. I want to help shock sub battalions change and grow to the best of their ability. I would also like to make it so that people that represent shock in a good light be held up and put in positions where they not only help shock grow but allow them to put there opinion on how it should grow. I know my actions can change shock to better or for the worst, but I'll strive to change shock for the best. I would also like to heavily encourage enlisted and NCO's to put in more suggestions while a lot of them would not be accepted allowing inputs from new people will give this battalion to grow I know this battalion can be a cornerstone for this server. I also want to be in shock to help resolve disputes and help any form of shock so that not only do they get their main battalion duties done but to also do it correctly. I also want to encourage cross battalion sims and missions that could enrich the entertainment and growth of shock. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

According to battle metrics i have 1,212:34 on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The commander or vice commander provide leadership and guidance to the hole battalion, setting goals and objectives. This could be by enforcing quota or making sure that people who are required to be at the battalion meeting attend or if circumstances do not allowed to put in a meeting excuse. There is a responsibility of facilitating a growth in shock security by updating the SOP for the main and Sub-battalion while also taking suggestions from any enlisted, NCO, or officer because while some are not of the rank of command yet their input should be considered do to all of them could be affected when it comes to changes in the battalion as a hole. The shock commander or vice commander is also tasked with maintaining discipline and enforcing the SOP when it comes to events and missions while we should have fun we should also make sure that we are following the SOP at all times.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I would love the opportunity to help shock grow and hopefully you will consider me fairly. I know that I do have plenty to learn I do get accepted in this esteemed position. I also will try to uphold the standards that are tasked of me for this job to the best of my ability. I fairly amicable to most to all of the people on the server and I try to have a friendly relationship to everyone on the server. I do not have grudges against anyone on the server and I am quick to apologize if I cause something bad to happen at my fault. I know many people can abuse this power given to them but I do not see this as just going to command it is also an opportunity to grow and learn while also entailing a responsibility when it comes to the duties of command. I also know that any form of power should have the responsibility to use it correctly do to being an officer on shock.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on every day after work that ends at 5 or 6 PM EST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have one warning for KTAP & LTAP on 2021

+support
Been working with him and he did a fantastic job
knows the job well 
fits of the rank of VCMDR
good luck

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

10 hours ago, ENT said:

+support
knows the job well 
good luck

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

10 hours ago, ENT said:

+support
knows the job well 
good luck

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• Head Admin

+Support

• Really cares about what he does
  • Professional
  • Very Active
  • GOOD LUCK!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

On 5/14/2023 at 10:56 AM, ENT said:

+support
knows the job well 
good luck

On 5/15/2023 at 4:17 AM, Donny Core said:

+Support

• Professional
  • Very Active
  • GOOD LUCK!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 5/15/2023 at 12:17 PM, Donny Core said:

+Support

• Professional
  • Very Active
  • GOOD LUCK!

On 5/14/2023 at 6:56 PM, ENT said:

+support
knows the job well 
good luck

On 5/15/2023 at 4:17 AM, Donny Core said:

+Support

• Professional
  • Very Active
  • GOOD LUCK!

On 5/14/2023 at 10:56 AM, ENT said:

+support
knows the job well 
good luck

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |