General Suggestion - Readd Mining rocks and trees and scrap/plastic to surface and D block [Completed]

Maverick255

What are you suggesting? - Re add all the mining rocks back to d block except the anomalous one. Readd all Mining rocks to surface area including at least 2 spots for anomalous ore, 1 in water somewhere and 1 on surface that adds risk but great reward. Add like 6-10 trash piles for plastic and scrap harvesting

How would this change better the server? - This would give D class another avenue of money and materials to crafting. You guys already readded the crafting bench and npc(which doesnt work by the way) but we cant use the bench if we dont have access to materials. I think the iron bronze ruby diamond and plastic and scrap piles should at least come back to d block with all the rocks being on the far rocky wall on the left side.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No. It would give D class something to mine and work for, it would make the scavenger and mining job useful again and if people craft weapons, itll give security more usefulness again. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - GenSec and class D Personnel. the General population of who plays class D and GENsec which is a lot of people. and it would get people to stop bickering to SMT about not having enough to do or at the very least lessen it greatly.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Not needed, place a few entities and permaprop. already in the server waiting for placement.

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

+support

me want to build double barrel

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.