Should I get promoted?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. THETA JMT?!

• YES!!
    • NO!!

What is your in-game name?: Theta, Governor Theta, Pyke Pike

What is your steam name?: [GL] Theta

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:167508049

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have been staff on this server since 5.24.21 (ALMOST TWO YEARS!)

What date did you start playing on the community? I started in December 2020, but I started really trying in March 2021

What date did you make your forums account? March 30 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GM Senior Admin

How many warns do you have on the server? 0!

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I read them often to be thourough

Timezone: EST (GMT -5)

Permission (Admin+ need this):
Manager - Beckett
Head Admin - Bon
Head Admin - Rux

Super Admin - Joker
Super Admin - Tuna

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):
I have been staff for a good while, and I feel I have a lot to bring to the table if I was JMT. I take pride in what I do, and always make sure to conduct myself in a respectful and dignified manner. I often confer with my peers to get a view of a situation from another perspective. I often help out newer and lower staff, be it through advice or trainings. I have learned quite a lot in my tenure as Senior Admin- chiefly patience, empathy and wisdom. I have been entrusted with the rank of Governor (General equivalent) within our lovely High Command Team as well as the position of Senior Forums Diplomat for ImperialRP. I believe I am a trusted member of the community and my attainment of these ranks shows this. I feel with JMT, I could apply all the above more cohesively and provide much more for the server and playerbase.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:
I would bring them to the sit and politely ask them to be respectful. I would check their hours on the server, and if they were new I would tell them theres no need to be rude. If they aren't, I would ask why they're lashing out at me and remind them I am there to provide impartial judgement and moderation. If they do not comply with being respectful, I would then temporarily gag them. I would then double check logs, and ask why they RDM'd. Upon getting their reason, I would inform them they'd have to be banned accordingly with our rules. I would however ask them to return after their ban as well as inform them of the shadowbanned system. I would also remind them that if they think the ban to be unjust, to appeal it on the forums at https://gaminglight.com/forums/ . I would proceed with the warn and following ban, and include at the end of the ban "| appeal at (forums link)".

Regardless of the outcome, I thank you for reading my application and giving me consideration. Thank you especially to those who have believed in me, and those who gave me their permission to do this.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support

I feel Theta is ready for a JMT Postion!! He has been in HCOM and Senior Forums positions and is well known in the community. Good Luck Theta!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

7 hours ago, Anomaly said:

+Support

I feel Theta is ready for a JMT Postion!! He has been in HCOM and Senior Forums positions and is well known in the community. Good Luck Theta!

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png
[Lord VI] [Purge HVYAL 2LT] [ISB:IA JO]

+ SUPPORT!

Theta is a great admin and should be apart of the JMT+ 
They have displayed great judgement, and great decision making.  
Overall a great person in general and is a huge addition to the staff!

• Gaminglight Love 1

[MC PRVM S 2LT Ganrik 1039Purge PFC Ganrik 1039
spacer.png

+Support

i know him more from discord and the forums rather then ingame but he shows the qualities needed for the position. He can be very helpful to members of the forum diplomat team and seems to have the experience required for the position. If he can put the dedication he does into his active teams and positions I don’t see why that would be any different if he was given JMT.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

3 hours ago, Ganrik said:

+ SUPPORT!

Theta is a great admin and should be apart of the JMT+ 
They have displayed great judgement, and great decision making.  
Overall a great person in general and is a huge addition to the staff!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

+support 

Even though we've had our differences in the past, I ultimately have nothing negative to say of this man. 

He is a great player, admin, and role model, and every player should strive to be more like him.

If anyone deserves Super Admin, it's Theta. 

I look forward to seeing you as JMT, buddy.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

On 5/4/2023 at 11:32 PM, Anomaly said:

+Support

On 5/6/2023 at 12:18 AM, KLONDU said:

+support 

Even though we've had our differences in the past, I ultimately have nothing negative to say of this man. 

He is a great player, admin, and role model, and every player should strive to be more like him.

On 5/5/2023 at 1:53 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

i know him more from discord and the forums rather then ingame but he shows the qualities needed for the position. He can be very helpful to members of the forum diplomat team and seems to have the experience required for the position. If he can put the dedication he does into his active teams and positions I don’t see why that would be any different if he was given JMT.

+Support, what a wonderful and decent gentleman to be around.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 5/5/2023 at 1:32 AM, Anomaly said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Star Wars Art GIF by 29thfloor

On 5/6/2023 at 12:18 AM, KLONDU said:

+support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 5/5/2023 at 1:32 AM, Anomaly said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+Support

Been here for a fuckin while and was here when i was in RG. 

I, the (BEST) duelist known to man supports you. 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 5/5/2023 at 12:32 AM, Anomaly said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Antonoff 

[  Shock Vice Commander |  Imperial Moderator | Imperial Gamemaster]

ShockBunksBadass.thumb.png.081eeff807543f0310486692a87f60fd.png

On 5/5/2023 at 7:32 AM, Anomaly said:

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1