Should Jerimiah Be ET  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jerimiah Be ET

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Jerimiah

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57344898

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum/ Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?: 4 weeks (779:10 hours) Battlemetrics

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0 Imgur Link

Why do you want to join event team? I want to join the event team in order to create enjoyable experiences for everyone on the server. There have been countless events done that bring some excitement into the monotony constant combat brings and I wish to add to that number. 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: You should trust me to be a member of the event team because I want to help the people of gaminglight genuinely have good experiences. Personally I was to leave a positive impact on peoples roleplay experiences, leaving them wanting more events.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
Jackalope hunt: an anomalous entity has been spotted roaming around the halls of the LCZ, it seems awfully skittish to anyone who comes near and will run away if given the chance.  However don't underestimate it, if it feels threatened it will retaliate, and this little creature may get a taste for blood. If caught and pacified it may grant it's owner good fortune. 

Details:
A small rabbit with horns wanders the halls of LCZ, wandering away from anyone that tries to get close. 
If threatened or harmed in any way the Jackalope will go on a small tantrum and bite the legs of the attacker until they're left dying on the ground.
However if coerced or tamed it will proved the player with gold (money) and then vanish from existence.

A mega event that I would love to do/ see eventually would be:
Sarkic Jamboree:
A large group of Sarkic has been spotted in the woods getting ready to hold a massive ritual to summon the devourer, Yaldabaoth. Members of the foundation are being kidnapped 1 by 1 in order to be offered as sacrifices to open the portal to the realm that the god slumbers in. It is up to the brave men and women of the foundation to save the sacrifices and put a stop to the wicked ritual. 

Details:
Reoccurring waves of Sarkic (getting potentially stronger) will keep spawning for 15 minutes
If over half the hostages are rescued the ritual ends in failure. However if by the end of the 15 minutes over half of the hostages remain. A large beast like creature emerges and starts wrecking havoc upon the site.
At this point MTF and CI may have to team up to defeat the creature before it grows into an Apollyon level threat.

Edited by SleepingGiant
needed to add poll

Former Epsilon-11 Lieutenant Colonel & HFTO | Omega-1 Lieutenant Commander

3 minutes ago, Bi0 said:

+Support

Active staff member

Interesting event ideas

Could use more forums activity, but besides that perfectly fit for event team.

E11 1LT CI 2LT

Former: E11 CPT | SEC 1LTO-1 CPT 'Conquest' 

3 hours ago, Bi0 said:

+Support

Active staff member

Interesting event ideas

Was great help during a mega event - SET Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 4/29/2023 at 12:02 AM, Bi0 said:

+Support

Active staff member

Interesting event ideas

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler D

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]