Anime fucking sucks (resignation)

Some Weeb

(For reference this is all just respectful yet unfiltered criticism none of it is meant to belittle a group of people or negatively critcize someone its just feeling)

Yeah it's me the mf that's resigned almost as much as Gordan or Neo. Yeah I'm off this shit, tbh I won't say the server got boring. Server's always been good fun. The people tho are a different story, me personally I think the transition from when the server was fun to now is mostly at the fault of how the world is ran nowadays. Where everyone has to cradle someone else because their feelings and beliefs matter or some shit. I'm not saying it doesn't but overtime people have constantly and in more volume projected that on other people. The entitlement people have nowadays and the unquenchable urge for people to brag about their online accomplishments honestly just spins around my head. 

It's not just the people but also the way its managed. The SF system for example is completely fuckin broken, too be fair though  it's  always has been. A totally secluded sub branch of people who are handpicked by the people in it is stupid. That is literally the #1 thing in the books that causes shit like circle jerking and friend groups. It's not skill based and or dedication based because there have been plenty of people who are simply better then anyone in their branches SF that don't get it or take like 6 months to get in. 

There's some other shit too ig like overall worse and worse command members. Who treat enlisted and NCOs like dogs. Where the promotion is a bone and they are constantly told go fetch it. Which is also annoying. I don't know just general degrade overtime.

Inspite all of this there was good people that I'll give a quick mention.

@K I W I (hopefully the right one) - Cool guy, feel like you could've advocated more for CI and it's people at times.

@Cecil Stedmen - Pretty legendary leader some people say you were overhyped but tbf those people probably will become desk workers irl so whatever.

@Bossatron1924- Very racist and his wife crashed the car. 

@IgnisNuts-  o7 gang, legit coolest guy round the block 

@Ireland.- Great person and was a pleasure to serve with in LS 

@Sogieeeeeee- Can be very fucking mean if you insult D4.

@Dagger- You are an idiot and can't prove me wrong.

@kari- Legit one of the best command in CI 

@Ruz- Lmao I don't even know what to say. Bro's a bro 

@Don Ceech- 🥱🤗🤠😎🥶😱😨👻😽❤️🔥😨

@Destroyer2 - took me 28 minutes of research to find your Time Zone. 

• Angry 1
  • Gaminglight Love 4

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Didnt get to see you much from the past month but I do remember having good experiences with you a while ago, adios some weeb who knows maybe you'll be back lmao

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

3 hours ago, CyClone said:

cya man. Enjoy life!!!!!!!!

Here I come life 🤯

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Overall had mixed feelings about you but in the end you were just honest, you had the right mindset but others maybe never saw it.     It's been an honor to work with you sir, enjoy life away from the corruption of Gmod and sail freely through life.  God Speed soldier. 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

On 4/24/2023 at 2:06 PM, Some Weeb said:

@kari- Legit one of the best command in CI 

I'M LATE BECAUSE I'VE BEEN ON LOA, BUT:

First of all, thank you? Wtf.

Second, I had pretty good interactions with you overall and I'm sad to see you go. Hope things go well for you!