1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : My in game name is Rancor ARF MAJ Cain 5637
2. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? : The main reason that I would like to become a commander of Rancor (again) is because I think that I did a great job a Havoc the last time and I would like to continue my progress of being a Rancor Commander and training people to be the best they can be and soon surpass me. And the Last reason that I would like to be come Commander Havoc for Rancor Is because I like to lead smaller and faster strike team. I do not mind leading Large groups of people but I do prefer to lead smaller teams of people. I like to lead the best of the best and make sure that they are trained to do that.
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? : To me the main purpose of being a commander is leading and bringing your trooper up to greatness so they can go on to become commanders of there own regiments and eventually take high places up in the chain of commanded. Anther purpose of being a commander is to lead your troops in a way that they will follow you to there dying breath and you will sever them to your dying breath also. And being a commander does not always mean you will be liked by the people under the only thing that madders is if the mission gets completed with maximum success and then you can work on growing the relationship between you and your troops. The last reason that I think is a Purpose for being a Commander for Rancor is to make them the most professional as possible and bring in more ARC and ARF troopers into the battalion.
7. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : The reason I think that I should be trusted with BCO Havoc is because I think that I did my job as Hammer well and that I would like to take that successes and bring it to the next level and lead more troops into battle and complete the mission for the republic. And I will make sure that the troops under me will be happy and able to complete the mission with no doubt in there mind that they wont be able to do so. You should trust me with BCO Havoc because I know when are were to be stern with people and how to build people back up after being kicked out of a branch or demoted down a few ranks. I feel like I did a great job the last time I was Havoc and I would like to continue that Legacy.
8. How often can you be Online? : I can be online almost everyday with a few acceptations
10. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I do not have any warnings.