Multiple complaint

Chip Chip

The  fat kid clan or what ever they call themselves they somehow got rocket launchers, meaning staff in the fat kid clan were giving rpg's out during a purge event which was unfair and abusive and I think it needs to be taken care of. Events dont give you special powers as staff. If your not on duty as a staff member your just a user even if your superadmin. So can someone please look into this and talk to the staff in the fat kid clan

-Support

-Didn’t follow the format 

-You don’t even say who your reporting 

-And  there is rarely purge events they only happen sometimes before restarts and are not considered an rp event 

-Is there even a rocket launcher in the tfa packs we have?

-What is fat kid xD

-Support
First of id like to say could you please stick to the format otherwise this will not get accepted. Now i do understand your fustration with the Purge event, It was unfair to normal players that they used RPGs, Zeeptin was made aware of the situation and has already asked them not to do it again via admin chat. Please for future stick to the format. 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

The #FATBOISQUAD had RPG'S out because there was a 'Purge Event'

We understand that the people that were in the event couldn't do anything because they kept getting blown up.

EMT did speak with the people spawning in the RPG's and that they shouldn't of done it

As, I'm only a Senior-Moderator... Sorry for any inconvenience that happened during the 'Purge Event'

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

40 minutes ago, calcraw23 said:

-Support

-And  there is rarely purge events they only happen sometimes before restarts and are not considered an rp event 

-What is fat kid xD

Fat kid is the custom job and there is a clan with those jobs and the staff that were in clan which I didnt know were spawning in rocket launchers. And it was a rp event they said it the listen up thing it is so no building and such and  even if its not they cant just spawn rpg's that takes the rp out of it

44 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support
First of id like to say could you please stick to the format otherwise this will not get accepted. Now i do understand your fustration with the Purge event, It was unfair to normal players that they used RPGs, Zeeptin was made aware of the situation and has already asked them not to do it again via admin chat. Please for future stick to the format. 

^^^^ it has alredy been dealt whit by zeeptin (Owner of GL)

2 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

2 hours ago, calcraw23 said:

-Support

-What is fat kid xD

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

2 hours ago, calcraw23 said:

-Support

-What is fat kid xD

nand yes but it takes away fun when you lose all your guns to people with rocket launchers who shouldnt have that, also can someone take down the forums I was told this was dealt with im fine if it was dealt with

request not the entire forums*

36 minutes ago, Chip Chip said:

nand yes but it takes away fun when you lose all your guns to people with rocket launchers who shouldnt have that, also can someone take down the forums I was told this was dealt with im fine if it was dealt with

request not the entire forums*

the "fat" family let anyone join who wanted to join, all you needed to do was have "fat" in your name.

• Fame locked, unlocked and locked this topic