I’m new

TaiKwondo

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all ,

I’m new and playing “police rp”, any tips and tricks you want to advise to me please leave in the  comments. 

Time most players are on , (GMT)?

TaiKwondo

Edited by TaiKwondo

Hey TaiKwondo Nice to meet you! Thank you for your interest in PoliceRP and Gaminglight in general. One tip I would like to give you is be friendly to everyone on the server. Being friendly and helping out community members goes a long way and gives you a lot of respect in the community. Also try and be active on the forums and in Teamspeak. When applying for Trial Moderator and other jobs, Activity on forums and in game is looked at so make sure to be updated on the Forums, MOTD, etc.

Thank you for playing Gaminglight and hope you enjoy your time on here! Have a good day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, faizanmirza908 said:

Hey TaiKwondo Nice to meet you! Thank you for your interest in PoliceRP and Gaminglight in general. One tip I would like to give you is be friendly to everyone on the server. Being friendly and helping out community members goes a long way and gives you a lot of respect in the community. Also try and be active on the forums and in Teamspeak. When applying for Trial Moderator and other jobs, Activity on forums and in game is looked at so make sure to be updated on the Forums, MOTD, etc.

Thank you for playing Gaminglight and hope you enjoy your time on here! Have a good day!

Do you yourself play police to? 

If so, any suggestions and tips ?

On 7/21/2018 at 7:44 PM, faizanmirza908 said:

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On 7/21/2018 at 6:44 PM, faizanmirza908 said:

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic