Polkagrisen's Ban Appeal

Polkagrisen

Steam Name: Polkagrisen

Ingame Name: Dib Biddly

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:45593156

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: ARU Commissioner Valkyrie S19

Reason for Ban: Minge/NITRP/StaffDis/Att.MassRDM

Dispute: This ban occurred on 9/18/17.  Its been 41 weeks since my ban, and I want to come back to the server. I will admit to all of the things that were stated in the Ban message, aside from staff disrespect but in the case that Valkyrie felt disrespected I'd like to make an apology towards you.

I would like to be unbanned so that I may come back to the server and actually RP, I had a ton of fun when I was on the server but obviously things got a bit out of hand on my part and I apologize for that, I had heaps of fun when I was on the server and If I can comeback, i'd be highly appreciative. 

Thanks for considering me for an unban, Have a nice day!

-Polkagrisen

Edited by Polkagrisen

21 minutes ago, Shark6758 said:

+/- support

If you were banned for those things, why will you not do it again?

I was definitely in a bad mindset at the time, but I can assure the server if they'll accept me back that I won't do any of it again. I've been getting into more SeriousRP lately such as FalloutRP or MetroRP and I want to come back and hopefully bring some more engaging roleplay situations to the server. 

Yes I know this server isn't "SeriousRP" But still, its fun to put on a character to try and Enrich the roleplay experience of others around you.

-Polkagrisen

Edited by Polkagrisen

20 minutes ago, Polkagrisen said:

I was definitely in a bad mindset at the time, but I can assure the server if they'll accept me back that I won't do any of it again. I've been getting into more SeriousRP lately such as FalloutRP or MetroRP and I want to come back and hopefully bring some more engaging roleplay situations to the server. 

Yes I know this server isn't "SeriousRP" But still, its fun to put on a character to try and Enrich the roleplay experience of others around you.

-Polkagrisen

+support

4 hours ago, 2LT Felix said:

+Support

Has been banned a while 

Perma ban might’ve been a little excessive 

I just want to let you know that if you are caught doing those things again. The perma ban will be reapplied (If Accepted), but if you don't I have no problem with you coming back. Just follow the MOTD, and don't staff dis.

P.S. one day I will get a mod tag

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic