1. 1. Should I rejoin the family again?

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: Jeff Junior /Jeff Umbrella Corp

Steam Name:[GL] Smiley222

SteamID:ID : STEAM_0:1:421604434

Are you a Moderator+? Yes i am a Moderator

How many post do you have on the website? 201

How often are you online on the forums? i am alwasy on the forums i will say about 2 hours a day or more

What timezone are you in? CEST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? i would manly want to join Forum Diplomat because when i am on the forums most of the forum diplomats are sleeping then when i am on  i usually see a lot of spam post and other stuff that needs to get removed from the forums so the. And also because i wanna be in a part of the gaminglight Community helping it grow and get stronger so when ppl join the forums they know that is is a good and safe Place to be on.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? i would say that i have a good judgement because when i am on staff on policerp and wehn i am  support staff  in u need to listen to the person/persons and see if they are saying is true or doing is the right thing so i know what should happend.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? first off all i would try to Contact them and tell them to stop and why the should stop i would try to tell them that spamming the shoutbox wont help him and try to tell him to take it to ban appeals. if he dosent listen to me i will give him a verbal warning to tell him to stop spamming and at the same time i would remove the spamm in the shoutbox. if he is still spamming i will notify a higer up and tell them that actions need to be taken against this player.

For some reason the other one that i made u cant type in.

• 2 weeks later...