1048 suggestion - Accepted [Completed]

poopsniffgod

What Are you suggeting?: New swep for 1048, this swep would change a player into 1048-A instead of 1048 having to call a sit and TP his freindo towards him. 1048 is SUPER weak in his current state and 1048-A is a joke, please buff 1048-As hp by 1k as he dies extremely fast from players and is not worth the time spent summoning him.

I really wish their were better 1048 sweps as this is the only one I can find that improves it by a little bit. I dont think the people running gaming light would put the effort into making their own swep so im not going to go into detail on what and how I would like it to work. Just improve 1048-As hp so he can last 3 more minutes in game, I cant emphisize enough how much 1048 needs a complete overhaul. Other than 1048-A being just extremely weak its main ability just sucks, it takes almost 6 seconds to kill the average combative IF he is standing still which he wont be.  Someone with a IQ above 60 will be running and shooting 1048-A which in turn he will be able to do NOTHING  as you take knock back when shot and since you have a close range weapon you will most likely die on your first encounter if the person has a gun. The SCP itself in its current state is a waste of space, other than for research doing their tests its useless in any other way, unless you mean sitting outside dblock talking to people which is what you will mostly be doing. The Scps main ability is weaker than the pistol Scientist carry and 1048-A is apparently a Keter, 1048-A has the same if not a little more power as 066 seeing as that you can deal with it in minutes or less. 066 is a whole other scp and a different topic but they are similar, 066 can simply be dealt with by not saying Eric and 1048-A can be dealt with by mag dumping it and forcing it into the nearest wall/hallway.  My whole point is that 1048 is useless for other than testing and standing around, I cant really tell you "Oh heres a great swep" because 1048 has almost none. 

Sorry for going on a rant here, the best suggestion that  I can make is to boost 1048-As hp and add his swep thats herehttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=882082976 all this swep does it transform a player into 1048-A, obviously he may only use the swep once he has all 3 ears like the rules say, it stays the same just faster and less bothersome. So its really just a quality of life suggestion. Its out of my power to force anyone to create anything but 1048 needs a complete overhaul or it will stay as this weak and useless SCP that nobody actually plays to play as a SCP. When was the last time you logged on and thought, "Im going to play 1048 today! I will get lots of MTF especially D5 cause yes."  no right? cause its unrealistic and nobody really has fun playing 1048-A or 1048 at least until you realise that those 30 minutes of work died in 14 seconds of combat. I could probobly go on and on about this but theirs no point, I dont know if GamingLight really cares enough to create a original swep so this might be a uselss suggestion. 

At minimum Please buff 1048-A's hp by 1000 minimum and this swep is not needed its just for quality of life, just the HP buff really is tremendously needed

Simply put, just buff 1048-As hp. Adding a completely new and unique swep for 1048 is optional but it would make him viable and not just another empty Scp slot.

How will this positively affect the server: Will make 1048 a better and more viable scp to play as at least from a SCP standpoint [I mean just killing players for fun] 

How will this negatively affect the server: Well if you are going to add anything I said here obviously more download time, other than that  some people or most people wont want to create a new swep as its too much work for them or they wont bother even caring about it.

Opening this post is like dumping out a Skittles packet into a bowl of sherbet ice cream.

Otherwise, 1048 probably could use a small buff, though a custom made swep would probably be better compared to the one suggested. +Support if SMT think they can make that happen

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

On 4/16/2023 at 3:16 PM, Nydekore said:

Opening this post is like dumping out a Skittles packet into a bowl of sherbet ice cream.

Otherwise, 1048 probably could use a small buff, though a custom made swep would probably be better compared to the one suggested. +Support if SMT think they can make that happen

On 4/17/2023 at 9:16 AM, Nydekore said:

On 4/16/2023 at 7:16 PM, Nydekore said:

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 3 weeks later...