PD Cadets. - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Razor the Protogen

What you want to see? - What I want to see is either after a PD Cadet training there be a test so the trainers know their cadet actually understood the information they were taught and won't create chaos on the team, or a more advanced training.

Why should we add it? - It will help improve the reputation of PD and push away some of the OFC minges.

What are the advantages of having this? - Better quality PD.

Who is it mainly for? - Really anyone affected by OFCs.

Links to any content -

+Support

Something different should be done about OFCs in my opinion. There are so many issues that we are experiencing as of right now. Most of the issues can not be changed due to the fact that they depend on the player, but something being changed to fix the OFC storm would be nice.

• Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/13/2023 at 12:13 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

Something different should be done about OFCs in my opinion. There are so many issues that we are experiencing as of right now. Most of the issues can not be changed due to the fact that they depend on the player, but something being changed to fix the OFC storm would be nice.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 4/13/2023 at 6:13 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

On 4/13/2023 at 1:13 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

-Support

i feel the training is enough and with the amount of people we get on the cadet job it would make SGT+ even more busy/away with training cadets as it would add more time.

there will always be minges on PD because it’s the starting point in gov.

trumpo_signature.png

9 hours ago, Trumpo said:

-Support

i feel the training is enough and with the amount of people we get on the cadet job it would make SGT+ even more busy/away with training cadets as it would add more time.

On 4/18/2023 at 4:25 PM, Trumpo said:

-Support

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

• 1 month later...

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC