Maverick255

Yes or No  

1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: SEC JFTO SFC Maverick or EXPR Maverick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65644683

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): User/player

How long have you been playing on the server?: Off and on for months. My playtime is probably roughly 400-500 hours or more by now since i started more sincerely over a month ago and kept activity up consistently.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): None

Why do you want to join event team?: I want there to be more interaction with the differing branchs of the foundation and to see if i can make lives much easier for people hosting mass tests or PTs or just bring forward a nice event for everyone to enjoy. I know with my previous experience on other servers and communities and varying methods of hosting entertainment sections

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I feel that i am a trusted member of the community, with no warnings or strikes or anything on my permanent record(too my knowledge). I was staff on the imperial server and GM although i didnt stay gm for very long. I have never abused and i will always admit when i fuck up on something and do my best to correct the mistake.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):  

We'll call this one Wealthy Undercover Interference.

Plot: an unknown group has learned of the SCP foundation through one of the rich people who donates his millions to keep the foundation afloat. the Rich person in question has decided to hire this unknown group of people(Militaristic in nature of course) to capture a few SCPs for his personal collection. The rich person supplies them with a very convincing level 4 key card that gives them access to most of the facility and gets them uniforms to infiltrate and also a cover story something about an illegal transfer of SCP 173 from Site 13 to Site 19. Foundation personnel should confirm the transfer before letting it happen or get away which will inevitably start a massive firefight. The foundation could eliminate or capture the militant group, interrogate and torture for information and release the identity of the rich person who we will call Mr Farquad.

Event could last half an hour to hour and half depending on player led RP. I would outfit the militant group with 416s and cuffs and 1 or 2 level 4 "fake" cards. and False Identifiers.

( If we had an event server we could do an Capture and interrogate mission with MTF.)

image.png

image.png

Edited by Maverick255
Rank changed in both factions

Former: ISB 021 Agent Kallus, Security Director

+Good app

hop you get accepted to event team

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 4/6/2023 at 11:25 PM, Jay1234 said:

+Good app

hop you get accepted to event team

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler D

• Thanks 1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]