1. 1. [YES/NO] - Explain Why below

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Head of Staff

In-Game Name: Scor

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:579774652

Current Rank: Captain 

How long have you been in your current rank?:  Almost 31 days.

What timezone are you in?:  EST

How many Warns do you have?:  1

Permission:  BruceyBoyo

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum):  First and foremost, I believe that I should be promoted to Major because I have been at the rank of captain for about 31 days now. Moreover, I can happily say that I love being a part of the PD, and I am motivated to play the PD job every day. I only play on the PD job most of the time I'm on the server, unless I have to take staff sits or I am AFK on the AFK citizen job. My activity for this department is very good; I am actively on it every day. PD is currently the only department where I'm a command member, and this is not going to change because I am going to put everything I have into this department. Furthermore, I am striving to reach high command in the PD Department one day. Additionally, I am always happy to host PD meetings, help and supervise lower ranks, and make sure other officers are doing their best. When I am faced with other officers doing something they're not supposed to do, I handle it professionally and respectfully. In conclusion, I have nothing but love for this department. I am deeply motivated to further myself in PD, determined to teach my peers, and also learn from them.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

• Like 1

dM43pL3.png

16 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+support

active

friendly 

Is ready for Major

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

20 hours ago, Trumpo said:

+support

active

friendly 

Is ready for Major

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+Support

I would like to see Scor with more responsibilities in PD and see how he does with it. Could prove to be a very valuable member of the team.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 4/2/2023 at 11:31 PM, Trumpo said:

+support

active

friendly 

Is ready for Major

Good App also so big +support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346