What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2021

What date did you make your forums account? May 12, 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 20

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) silver

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
Hello, my name is Xavier. Some of you may know me, and some of you may not. If you do, I probably am not the first person that comes to mind that you would want on staff (given my history and warns), but I want you to know that I am actively trying to change on the server as much as I can into the best me I can be, and most of my warns are from the early days of my being on the server; I know that's not an excuse for my behaviour.
First off, I love helping people out by any means necessary, and I want to do that more on the server. Secondly, I have decent people skills, which will help me and others out in tough situations regarding players or other things. Finally, I would love to have more responsibility on the server to help other admins and be able to help players as much as possible. I also have nothing else to do during the day, so I would be able to help players quicker and take more sits in a day if no other admins are online.

scenario questions

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If the player is continuously cursing, I would first try to warn them that their behavior is not acceptable and could result in further punishment. If they continue to be hostile, I would mute them to prevent them from causing any further disruption, then i would check logs to see how many players they MRDM'd and then i would bring someone in who could issue the proper punishment.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

In a staff sit involving multiple players, it's important to keep yourself and anyone else calm, If the sit becomes toxic and un productive, I would mute/gag the players who are being disruptive to the sit. then i would unmute/gag each player one by one, to find the problem, then after i get each persons story i would issue or get someone to issue the punishments need if to be.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? 

if the player doesn't seem to care about the punishment they are receiving,  i would first ask why they feel this way. if the player has a good reason i would issue the punishment and explain why they are receiving it. if the player doesnt have a reason i would still issue the punishment because even if they dont care punishment is still needed. If the player is consistently breaking rules i would talk to someone who could possibly issue a temp ban.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would see what the bug is and see if it breaking the server rules. If the player is abusing the bug, I would explain to them why their actions are frowned upon and ask them to stop. If the player continues to abuse the bug, I would issue a warning

Edited by XAVIER2

+/-

+ Experience on the server

+ Answered all 4 questions

+ good "why do you believe that you deserve this rank" 

[Despite no proof of warns this man wrote 20.  I feel obligated to trust this man because ones that lie tend to just put 0-1 warns.]

- 20 warns. . (Could give them a chance)

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

-Support

I was wardens and gensec command when xavier was in both, and saw him get striked, demoted, and eventually temporarily blacklisted from the branch after being given second chances over and over, each time making a strong case for "wanting to do better". He has proven time and time again that he is not trying to do better as a member of the community, and I would certainly not trust him to responsibly handle staff duties.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

4 hours ago, zboz said:

-Support

I was wardens and gensec command when xavier was in both, and saw him get striked, demoted, and eventually temporarily blacklisted from the branch after being given second chances over and over, each time making a strong case for "wanting to do better". He has proven time and time again that he is not trying to do better as a member of the community, and I would certainly not trust him to responsibly handle staff duties.

14 hours ago, zboz said:

-Support

From what I can see your reputation is not very good with the community. I suggest that you take these comments into consideration after this application and really try and improve on the things listed above. It will help you rebrand yourself for the future. I can not support this as of now though.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 month.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT