Bomb Suggestions - Accepted - Denied

Jay Chavez

What you want to see? - A gov job were you can defuels the bomb/Job

Why should we add it? - Its should be added because theres a bomb person so if they place a bomb down they can defuels the bomb and so we can be safe  and not die the first time they place and blow it up and we can be safe also the person that on the job can defules and make everyone safe 

What are the advantages of having this? -so everyone can be safe

Who is it mainly for? -GOV/everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support

I see no reason for this at this time.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Even if they add a unit that can defuse bomb it will be useless cause we just pick up c4s and just run out with it or just throw it.

And proximity mine blows up if you get too close so what's a point of adding that unit?

Edited by Antonio

On 4/4/2023 at 8:49 AM, Antonio said:

Even if they add a unit that can defuse bomb it will be useless cause we just pick up c4s and just run out with it or just throw it.

And proximity mine blows up if you get too close so what's a point of adding that unit?

-support

-just unnecessary 

i dont care GIF 

On 4/4/2023 at 10:49 AM, Antonio said:

Something big for something this small just seems unnecessary 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 1 month later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC