Should Snaxx be Event Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Snaxx be Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Snaxx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184616928

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: I have 2 weeks of hours on the server. I have been playing on this server actively since early January though. I used to play way back in 2020.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Of course

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): None
image.thumb.png.77ad2aa8975ef09d65ed547bca982c35.png

Why do you want to join event team?: There is many things to know about me but what I personally think is one of my most outstanding qualities is that I am very creative. I've always been the person to think outside the box, and come up with ideas unheard of. Irl, I'm an artist. I have an artistic eye in everything. Being an artist, creativity is a must. I like to build, create environments, and spaces in as much detail as my prop limit lets me 😄 Being in Event Team, I would create things ranging from simple structures, to complicated and insanely detailed environments needed for even the biggest of events. I already have some dupes made used for things such as checkpoints, to offices, NLR towers, etc that I take my time building from the ground up with max prop limit each. Using my expertise with the tool gun and building, I would really love using my knowledge and abilities to assist the event team, and create amazing events everyone on the server would really enjoy. I already use my prop limit out, being in ET would only allow me to take my creativity to a whole new level.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I used to be a super admin for a server a while back for years, and now I'm proudly a part of this lovely community as a moderator. You can trust me with your life for absolutely anything. I have never gotten a single warn within all of my time in Gaming light, and i never intend to. I take pride being a part of this community and especially the staff team. It's an honor to be helping a community as good as our SCP RP community alongside the best staff team Gaming light has to offer. If I am accepted, I'm more than excited to see what I can offer for our server to make our events as fun, and as enjoyable as possible.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Absolutely, like it's my own name.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

I always wondered what the foundation would look like, if 106's pocket dimension seeped into the real world. I would love to create an event where research is doing a very redacted and heavy experiment involving 106. The experiment would go wrong, inevitably enhancing 106s abilities.
Instead of 106 bringing people into his pocket dimension, 106 would bring the pocket dimension to them.
In SCP lore, SCP-106 is a God-Like entity when he is in his own pocket dimension, as in lore, he can travel to his own dimension. There, he is able to manipulate the rooms, and create different worlds, and environments. He can even summon and create objects and entities like a literal god, all to torture his victim to inevitable death. As 106 brings the pocket dimension to the real world, those abilities would also unlock, making 106 the biggest threat the SCP Foundation has faced. 106 would summon corrosion portals, similar to the ones seen in "Containment Breach", pulling the pocket dimension into the real world. Dark fog would fill the foundation as corrosion would spread and cover every surface, spreading like a disease from 106s portal. 106 would then start to use his newfound abilities that he is able to use in his pocket dimension, in the real world, killing his victims one by one. ET and staff would help, acting as 106s new abilities, assisting 106 by spawning anything needed in whatever scenario. 106 could also be given a tool gun to use as his unlocked abilities. (Scenario EX: 106 could create zombies to assist him in battle. ET and staff would have to give people zombie claws, model them as zombies, and texture them dark and corroded like 106.)
At this point, the femur breaker is inevitably useless, as 106 is now out for blood. The only means of recontainment is through termination. 106 is indeed immortal, but using [REDACTED] weaponry, termination is possible. 106 would be given a massive buff in HP as the foundation must begin the procedure of terminating SCP-106 before the corrosion spreads throughout the entire facility. If 106 is unable to be recontained before it's too late, a code NUKE is necessary, as this could be an end of the world scenario. Code Ragnarok may also be used as a last resort so CI may assist.

Edited by Snaxx

Gaminglight
~{Event Admin}~
{SET}{Delta-5 WO}

~ Snaxx

+Support

Not too bad of an application. Could prove useful as an asset for the event team.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]