Pixel’s Nu-7 LTCOL Application (Edited for aesthetic purposes)

PixelatedPancakes

1. Name: Pixel

2. Current and former RP ranks: 

Current : Nu-7 Major

Former : Nu-7 COL(HCMD), Nu-7 MAJ (x2), E11 2 LT, GenSec SGT, Researcher, HSU Commissar

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36467260 

4. DiscordID: PixelatedPancakes#2921

5. Why do you want to be Nu7 command: I want to be an Nu-7 LTCOL due to my vast experience with the branch and desire to improve Nu-7 as a whole. There are many people striving for this position and many who may apply for it, but out of them all I believe that I can best serve and run the branch. Out of the general server population, I am one of the members who has been a part of this server for 3+ years and the branch just as long as that. In my 3 years of playtime I have seen the command strategies that work, at what times and what situations; I’ve also seen every strategy that failed, and how much detriment those strategies brought. Nu-7 is in dire need of good command, and that starts with having good command overseers to not just help pick  new command members, but to reforge and shape said command members into the budding bright future of Nu-7. Over the course of my playtime in GamingLight I have dedicated hundreds of hours into improving Nu-7 and now it’s time again for me to rise to the occasion of the branch when it needs me the most.

6. What can you offer as a member of Nu7 command: Like previously stated, I offer vast knowledge and experience of the server and how it operates. I know Nu-7 like the back of my hand and what strategies in the long run will improve the longevity of the branch. Additionally, I offer a roleplay intensive attitude that will heavily benefit the branch in the coming server updates which will keenly focus on improving the server’s roleplay atmosphere and urge the general population into actually RPing. Recently I created an informational for Nu-7 (hopefully later MTF branch wide) which helped players learn formations and how to enhance their RP to increase their enjoyment of the server; pushing for the improvement of RP seriousness and player retention. Furthermore, I have excellent teamwork prowess, having worked with all of the current sub branch leads to streamline their test forms and even condense their test result pages into one document, saving space and time for trainers. Additionally, I worked with sub branch leaders to improve the lore of their sub branches as well as ensuring that their handbooks were kept up to date and easy to read.

7. What is something you would improve upon in Nu7: Current day Nu-7 is experiencing a player drought similar to the one that it previously experienced in late 2019, this was largely due to a tanking in branch relations and the overall seriousness of the branch that it still has het to recover from. As such, I would largely work with our current and new command, to ensure they maintain proper work ethic and professionalism (as professional as you need to be for a GMOD RP) to properly do their jobs. This would serve to weed out improper command placements, while also training our current command who desire to improve, to do so. Afterwards, I would employ the use of RP strategies discussed in my informational to be more widespread across the branch, acting as a sort of campaign or movement for change across the branch’s overall mentality to roleplay and the like.

8. How are you able to help manage Nu7 as a branch: As mentioned before in the previous answers, I am very personable and open to change. As such, I would be heavily involved in interbranch relationships especially within command, ensuring that our command are getting along swell, working together, and producing an overall outstanding command team to be rivaled by none. Again, speaking with command on a 1-1 level and possibly holding seminars to teach command on how to effectively and efficiently manage the branch.

Edited by Mangoo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+Support

was a great Nu7 HCOM in 2019/20 I have zero doubt that he will do great things again.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Tons of experience as a past CMD OVS, lots of experience as SCMD with no punishments seen

Consistent long term activity

Well written application

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

Mega +Support

Extremely dedicated member of Nu7 and command as a whole

Completely deserving of this position.

also a HUGE nerd

-your greaT friend scadooster

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

+/- Support

+ Active. is good at command and is a super boomer in the server.  (he's a boomer, super old him.)
also COL isn't HCMD.  It's Command Overseers so it's 
high  Command  not  HIGH COMMAND (major emphasis on the difference in font size.
- mid. 

Edited by Yamato

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

3 hours ago, Yamato said:

+/- Support

+ Active. is good at command and is a super boomer in the server.  (he's a boomer, super old him.)
also COL isn't HCMD.  It's Command Overseers so it's 
high  Command  not  HIGH COMMAND (major emphasis on the difference in font size.
- mid. 

COL was HCMD and held HCMD responsibility when i had received the rank.

• Like 2

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

• PixelatedPancakes changed the title to Pixel’s Nu-7 LTCOL Application (Edited for aesthetic purposes)
On 3/30/2023 at 7:26 PM, Schoodst said:

Mega +Support

Extremely dedicated member of Nu7 and command as a whole

Completely deserving of this position.

also a HUGE nerd

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 3/30/2023 at 2:58 PM, Some Weeb said:

+Support

was a great Nu7 HCOM in 2019/20 I have zero doubt that he will do great things again.

I have known Pixel for years so I can say I know him pretty well. I have not been that close to him but during the time we were with each other in Nu7, I had the pleasure to work under him. He was dedicated and still is dedicated to the branch, he would do wonders in a higher position than he is. He has the experience and the drive, as well as the mindset to be able to work as a proper LTCOL for Nu7. He had good in sight, as well as being proficient in leadership. I support him going up to LTCOL completely.

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

• J0LT locked this topic