MiniEpic's EMS Resignation

Hello all! 

Not even 610 days ago I was put into position of EMS Chief by SMT due to removal of a previous chief. But before that 610 days I was accepted into EMS as a EMR on 10/17/20 which is about 3 years ago! I was accepted by Beelzebub and Seb when they were EMS High Command. I made it into command into EMS about 3 months after joining EMS in decemeber of 2020 as a LT. It took me another 7 months to make it into my current position. But now as PD High Command and a lot of struggles for me in life.

Effective Today (3/26/23) I announce my resignation as EMS Chief and hand over this title to someone else. I have always loved EMS, the command team I have met and see go and have had is quite sad and amazing. Tho, the previous EMS Chiefs before me do deserve some credit, such as Seb and also Beelzebub, thank you to you 2 for letting me go on and lead this department. To some of the Low Command and or reserved. @Cecil StedmenThank you for everything you've done for this department. I know you are going onto into EMS but you byfar have done a ton of work for this command team.  @00 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 00 You were also great to EMS tbh, You improved a ton of things for this command team such as our Trello which I greatly admire. There are so many more names I can mention.

As I finish this resignation. I do want to say, message for you EMS LC, you all have great aspirations, please do not give up on this department wherever it goes. This department has great places it can go, and I hope the next Chief after me furfills a lot of things EMS needs. As I am becoming busier I cannot at all work or command ems as a department. One last thing for my command team, PING EMS TO GET ON!!

With all respect and love, 

Car 1 10-7 for last time.

minisigforums.webp

L bozo, come back again 🙂

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

YOOO I GOT MENTIONED LETS GOOOOOO MY DOC WORK IS GRETA YES

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

RIP 07. Greatest chief of all time. 

PS:

L BOZO

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

Mini,

You were always a great leader in EMS, I could tell that from early on. You made a great LC member while I was chief and I bet you made one hell of a chief after I was gone. Wish you the best with whatever you end up doing.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru